Chapter 1

"Ellie May Three-Stones Mild Cameron fell into a puddle of mud. She climbed out. Ellie was a clumsy girl. She fell in a pile of jewels and climbed out covered in them. She pulled them off, and since that moment, everything that she touched was turned into beautiful diamonds, emeralds, amethysts, aquamarines, and opals. And that is how our powers started. We are all descendants of Ellie May Three-Stones Mild Cameron. "

Hi! I'm Elexi Sandlan. And I'm a very strange girl. I'm not just weird, I'm different. Exceptional, some might say. D'ya wanna know why? It's because I can instantly make electricity. Yep. My brothers, Sean and Eon call me "Power Outage Girl". And that's everyday. Even though I make electricity, I still have to go to school. 

I attend the Merriam-Webster Academy for Young Children, a private school that's run by the two and only Julie Merriam and Maxton Webster. And they're not just strict- they're insane. Like, classes start at 6:15 a.m. and end at 4:30 p.m. insane. But, I got a scholarship, so I have to deal with it.

Anyways, I'm definitely going to get suspended this year. I'm surprised the letter hasn't come yet. Anyways, let's get to the story. It all happened because of my grandparents...