Chapter 2

"Hello, children." said Grammy.

"Hey, Papi! D'ya wanna play basketball?" asked Sean, the youngest brother of us.

"Sean! Papi and Grammy need to rest. They just flew from Mexico here, to Northern California, just to see you," said Mom.

"Fine," said Sean. "But nobody will play with me!"

__________________________________ 7 hours later________________________________________

"Hi, guys! What's for dinner?" asked Papi.

"Cabbage stew, dear." said Mom.

"But Mom, we've had cabbage stew for the past 5 weeks!" said Ember, twin to Eon, and the oldest in the family.

"Too bad, Ember. You'll learn to live with it. Papi and Grammy have had cabbage stew since before I was born and they love it."

"Not really..." said Papi.

"Be quiet, Dad!" said Mom.

Then the giant came.

"Hey guys. Sorry to interrupt your dinner, but a talking fox named Finn just went to your basement and ate all of your cabbage and pickles. Thought you'd like to know." said the giant, who's name was Gilligan.

"We have pickles?!?" asked all the children, while the mother said,

"He ate all of food? And yes, we have pickles."

"Anyways, I was also forced to come here to tell you that you won a school bus!" said Gilligan. "Just kidding. You guys really won a 200 ounce bottle of George's Marvelous Medicine! It cures all sicknesses."

"Holy cow! 200 ounces?!?" said Mom. "I was saving up for a 20 ounce bottle of that!"

"Also, we're taking your middle child, Elexi, because George wanted her to take over his factory!"

No way. I did not just take over George's Marvelous Medicine Factory, or GMMF. This is just a dream.

I pinched myself. Nope, definitely not a dream. Well, GMMF, here I come!