confusion!

TOMS P.O.V

sitting in the booth talking with the lads about the girls we saw at the other bar i heard our song drunk on love start to play i looked around zoning out i looked around and noticed this beautiful girl dancing to our song. she was amazing her hips swayed to the beat perfectly she was dancing like she didnt have a care in the world. matter of fact she looked like she was in her own world. she was amazing to watch i couldnt keep my eyes off of her until jay had snapped me out of my day dream "Shot Mate?" erm yea after we took our shot we all turned to the dance floor where we heard clapping whistling and cheering we were curious as to what was going on so we got up and walked towards the dance floor only to see her. the girl i wanted to know! the song was finishing and she was dancing with someone. shes just as good with a partner as she is by herself huh tom max said. just as i turn to look back at the mysterious girl dancing i see her spinning out of control ready to fall i didnt hesitate to catch her. she sat there for a minute then looked up! i was looking directly into her eyes and man were they beautiful. her light brown orbs reminded me of one of my old friends from when i was younger. they reminded me of a girl i hadnt seen in ten years. i asked are you okay love and she stood up quickly straightening herself out. yea im fine sorry that really wasnt supposed to happen.  she looked flusterd and nervous but she was hot! the lads and i chuckled at her statement i was so fixated on her and her amazing bown eyes and wavy brown hair and how great she looked in that dress that i hadnt realised that siv was talking to her. im becca is what snapped me out of my daze. confusion took over. thoughts roaming around in my head brown eyes names becca no it couldnt be can it? it isnt? my thoughts were then interupted again by her friend.

~

we sat at the booth talking well the lads and the ladies were talking but i couldnt keep my eyes off of becca i was confused all i could think about was the day ten years ago when i left my bestfriend and never saw her again.

~Flashback~

OH MY GOD TOM THAT IS AMAZING IT FINALLY HAPPENED IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU. i know im gonna miss you! what do you mean your gonna miss me? she asked well i have to move becca  they dont live around here. i saw the hurt in her eyes she was trying to be strong but i knew her too well. it was killing me to see her pretend to be happy for me so i said a quick goodbye and left. becca may not know it but i care about her. more than just a friend too shes been there for me through everything she knows all my secrets and it kills me that i have to say goodbye.

~End Flashback~

max was telling jokes like he usually does and the girls started to laugh becca exspecially and well her laugh didnt go unnoticed by me! it clicked in my head it had to be her there is no way it cant be thats my beccas laugh. the girls had gotten up and they were getting ready to leave. as they were walking towards the door the lads and i scurried to get our numbers down on paper i had to see her again. nathan ran the paper to them and then they left.

i hope they get home okay jay said. we all agreed we sat and had a couple more drinks until we finally decided to leave ourselves. i got back to mine and max's and i got a text!

From Unknown number

-"Hey this is becca i had a great time tonight getting to meet you all. <3

i quickly saved her number and typed a reply

To BECCA :)

- I had fun to :)

and with that i was left in bed thinking of becca and remembering my old friend it couldnt be her could it? there was only one way to find out and that was to see her again and dig deeper. as my thoughts carried on i drifted off to a good nights slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well im new at this and idk if i should even continue with this so leave comments to let me know if i should stop or keep going