What Now?

As you hear a voice you turn around to see it none other then your boss.

"Johnathan!" Mr. Peter yells as he's trying to be louder then the news and reporters.

"In my office now" he demands as you follow him inside

" I want you to cover this story for tomorrow's front page I'm putting you in charge of this position and maybe if you show me you can keep your head out the clouds I can make this position last longer for you" he said as he stared down at you

" You mean like a promotion?" you question trying not to sound pushy

" I never said that but lets keep it simple and show me what you can do" He said

" right away sir" you said eager and happy

As you leave his office you made your way to the lift and started taking pictures. You got shots of the lift but soon get shoved out of the way by police officers and other bystanders and before you know it the entire scene is closed off with yellow tape that reads crime scene.

As time ticks away you loiter around the crime scene hoping someone to overhear a conversation about something involving the accident.

"Excuse me, Sir?" as you try to get the attention of a police officer near by. 

"Im sorry sir this is no place for a reporter at this time" as the police officer gently pushes you to the side. 

"Im just here to ask a few questions thats all then ill be out of your hair please" you plead with the man. 

"For the last time i siad no, now move along"  he says staring at you grudgingly.

As you slowly walk away from the officer you decide to head back upstairs and let Mr.Peter know of your failure.

"I dont care about the officer i care about my story" Mr.Peter says as he sliwly starts pacing around his desk. As he sits in his chair he looks up at you and sighs unwilling.

"Use some of that curiosity  and get the information we need does it really matter how you got it?"

"So you want me to steal it is what you're saying?" 

"You're a reporter i expect you to get what you need." he says with a smirk on his face and then he sends you out of his office with two days to get what you need.