1. Finding The Love

Hey, Im Layla here and this is my Locklyle story. I try my best to write something read worthy.
//WARNING//:there is lots of kissing and makeout sessions and a bit of sex throughout the book. You may skip the parts if you like
Read at your own risk.XD

I was sitting in the living room, sketching. George sitting on the desk chair behind the couch infront of me. I hear the loud steps of someone running up the stairs. "Hey" Holly says shortly as she walks into the room and sits herself down infront of me.

What could she possibly want? I ask myself. Doesn't she have enough from me already? She's already taken everything away from me, including Lockwood, I say to myself.

"Hi" I respond as politely as I possibly can putting the fake smile I always do when I'm specifically talking to her. "Well, you know how you said you were leaving" she says shyly.

Why is she bringing this up. "Yeah what about it?" I say clenching my jaw. "Yeah, well, Lockwood and I, we were talking about it and" she says as she puts her foot under her as she's sitting down, "well we were saying that when you left.......your room would become.....mine" a small 'innocent' smile taking over her face.

George, who is reading a comic book, looks confused at Holly over the comic book but she cant see him because he's behind her. Lockwood comes into the room, a book in his hands, and he looks really interested in it. He sits down next to me in the 2 seat couch, instead of the larger couch where Holly is at.

"So I was, I mean-we, we were wondering when you were going to leave.....so that I can put my stuff in the room" she looks at Lockwood and back at me. "Excuse me!?!" I shriek.

What? No! This couldnt be possible! No, Lockwood did not want me gone! I was sure of it. He couldnt, we......we had a connection, we had something and besides I was so sure that he didnt mind my staying her for a few more days until I found a place.

"Lockwood?" I turn my head to look at him, his eyes on the book pages, his face deep in interest. "Is this true Lockwood, you want me gone?" I say my voice betraying me by coming out more sad than angry.

"Sorry, what?" His eyes leaving the pages slowly. He looks at me and his mood changes as I see he has no clue whats happening.

"Is it true you want me gone?" I repeat myself, my voice sounding like I want it to again. "What?, no! I never said that" his voice sounds hurt and offended.

I turn to look at Holly "ARE YOU SERIOUS!!" I scream at her as I realize she was lying, she gets scared and looks at Lockwood, like she needs saving....from me. Oh, Im sorry hun, but not even Lockwood can save you from me, I think as I stand up and walk towards her.

Before she can even speak I slap her across the face and she falls onto the couch. The boys are just staring at me like I just killed their poor, innocent, stupid, Holly. I stand infront of her for a bit, "you know what-FINE! I'll leave right now Holly" I scream at her from the top of my lungs "that way you can spend the rest of your miserable days with Lockwood" I say without thinking and he looks over at me.

As I storm off, up the stairs headed for my room, I hear footsteps running after me. I slam my door as hard as I can to let them know I want to be alone.

"Lucy, Luce can I come in" Oh great! It was Lockwood! What could he possibly want and why was there sweetness in his voice. "Leave! Lockwood, I want to be alone" I scream at the door that is keeping him out. I dig for my suitcase under my bed and rush it open.