The Other Side

"STEPHIE's P.O.V"

Nasa room ako ngayon, tinatamad pa kasi akong bumaba eh. Mag'iinternet na lang muna ko. Hoho. Hmm, bago ko makalimutan may secret nga pala akong ishe'share. Sssshhh. Quiet lang ha? About kase to kay Stephen... Okay eto na.....

It all started when Seah gave us the Ice Cream. Alam niyo yun? Yung moment na nag'share kami napaka'sweet para sakin. Kinikilig talaga ko that time. Hindi niyo ba tatanungin kung bakit ako kinikilig? Ehh kasi... I LIKE HIM. YES! I really do. :"> 

Wag niyo pagsasabi ha? HAHAHAHA. ^____^

*Surfing the internet* 

Pano ko malalaman kung gusto niya ko? Hmm. O'gosh. I'google ko nga. HAHAHA. 

"12 SIGNS THAT HE LIKES YOU" 

When he's around you and he says or does something funny and everyone around laughs, his eyes will flicker towards you for a second to see if you laughed too––this means he's keen to make a good impression on you. He starts grooming himself. He pulls at his tie to straighten it or he readjusts the fit of his sweater. Perhaps he runs his hands through his hair in attempt to tidy it or he reaches down to tie his shoelaces. Doing this repeatedly is similar to the actions of a male bird preening up his feathers for a display.

HE GIVES YOU PRIORITY. He chooses you over something that means a lot to him, like his friends or a sports match. This is a sure sign that he really likes you. Guys worship sports. If he chooses meeting you over a game, you can assume that you are special to him.

HE MAINTAINS EYE CONTACT WITH YOU. If he likes you, he will either look into your eyes a little longer than normal or look away the moment you catch him looking at you. When the two of you are in a group and he says something funny, his eyes will immediately dart away through the crowd towards you to see if you laughed. This is a sign that your opinions matter to him.

HE LISTENS TO YOU. Men are impatient creatures. If there is one thing in the world that they hate to do well, it is to listen. If a man really likes you, he will want to know more about you. So if he listens to every word you say and seems truly interested, no matter how much you talk, there is a good chance that he is in love with you.

HE TOUCHES YOU OFTEN. If he likes you, he will search for reasons to touch you. Be it in the form of a handshake or a hug for small reasons, it is a sign that he is interested in you. However, make sure he is not like that with all girls. Watch him carefully. If he takes a special effort to get closer to you than anyone else, it means you’ve stolen his heart!

HE COMPLIMENTS YOU. You can say that a guy possibly likes you when he compliments you often. He will be quick to notice any change in your dressing style. He will not fail to notice your new hairstyle or a new pair of shoes. He will be very observant around you and will notice things that even your best friend may not notice.

HE TEASES YOU. A little teasing is normal. However if he picks up every small reason to tease you then there are chances that he treats you more than a friend. He may be doing that because when he teases you, you tend to hit him (touch him unconsciously) or hug him. He likes to be close to you. You’ve understood what that means right?

 HE MAKES EXTRA ATTEMPTS TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU. If a guy likes you, he will go out of his way to keep in touch with you, even while you are away. This may be via telephone calls or text messages. If he acts like calling you for no reason or sends a text message just to say ‘hi’ or pokes you regularly on Facebook, then it’s high time you know that he is interested in talking to you.

HE OFTEN STARES AT YOU. This an important sign. When a guy likes you, you may find him staring at you while you are looking away. The moment you catch him looking at you, he will look away as if nothing happened.

 HE SHARES EVERY LITTLE SECRET WITH YOU. When a guy opens up his true self to you, it is a sign that he is comfortable in your company. When he really likes you, he will want you to know everything about him. You will notice that he shows you a side of his life that he doesn’t show to anyone else.

HIS FRIENDS TEASE HIM WHEN YOU ARE AROUND. His friends’ gestures can tell you whether he likes you or not. Notice how his friends behave around you. If he likes you, it is pretty much possible that he has told his friends about it. In such a case, his friends will always praise him around you, they may tease him with you or they may smile at him while he’s talking to you.

These are some signs that show that a guy likes you and wants to be romantically inclined to you very soon. If you share the same feelings for him, try making him feel more comfortable around you. You never know, he may just turn out to be the soul mate you were always searching for. This is how relationships begin.

OKAYYYY! OHEMGEE! Kinilig talaga ko sa nabasa ko. Pero diba nga, bawal ang assuming. Hmm. Sana kasi umamin na siya. HAHA. As if naman na may aaminin siya noh? =(

Makapunta na nga lang sa sala. Boring na dito sa room eh. :">

"STEPHEN's P.O.V"

Bakit kaya di sumamang bumaba si Stephie? Nakakatamad tuloy sumama sakanila. Gusto ko siyang kausapin ngayon. Kaso, nag-aalangan ako baka mamaya di niya ko trip kausapin. Makapunta na nga lang sa garden. Abot naman sigusro wifi dun, makapag'net na nga lang. =/

Pag'open ko ng Tumblr ko, may blog na na'catch yung attention ko. This..........

"HOW TO KNOW IF A GIRL LIKES YOU"

1. Be bold and initiate a short chat. Check for the smile. A girl that's interested in you will usually immediately smile when you start a conversation with her. The smile may disappear quickly if she's shy, but it's hard to hide an unexpected strong emotion.

2. Observe the way in which she looks at you. If you happen to glance at the girl and you see her staring back at you, then this means that she likes you, although she may quickly dart her head in a different direction.

3. Look at her friends. When she is having a conversation with her friends, and you come over, she might stop talking all of a sudden. This likely means that you were the subject of the recently ended conversation. 

4. Smile at her. Girls tend to like guys who smile, and are happy. Use your natural smile; you don't want to freak her out. If she smiles back politely, or frowns and looks away, she may be uncomfortable or disinterested. 

5. Watch her body language. You can learn a lot about a girl by observing her body language and it goes well beyond obvious flirting signs into unconscious signals of attraction. There are a lot of signs that will tell you she's interested.

6. If you decide that she does appear to like you, confirm it by having the courage to go and talk to her. Many girls feel too shy or nervous about what your reaction might be to start a conversation with romantic undertones. Even if she seems like the most confident girl you know, she may have had a bad experience in the past or simply not be ready to approach you yet but will be receptive if you start the conversation first.

TSSSS! Totoo kaya to? Sana. Sana. Nakakatawa naman tong ginagawa ko. Pero ganyan talaga pag may gusto ka diba? Lahat gagawin mo. Hahaha. Kaya mamaya aamin ako sa kanya... Kahit na mareject ako. Importante naamin ko. =) 

Pumunta ko sa room para kunin yung gitara ko, gusto ko kasi siyang isurprise mamaya. 

Pumasok ako sa loob ng bahay, naabutan ko si Stephie na nanunood ng movie. Ang sweet nung babae at lalake dun sa movie. Nilagpasan ko siya at dumiretso sa kwarto ko. 

Mamayang gabi aamin ako. And I'll make this day a memorable one. :"> 

-----------------------------------------------------------

TO  BE CONTINUED. :)