The Beginning

A.N.: This story is everything that happened to Little Rosey Devil before Bray Wyatt met her. To find after what happened when she met Bray Wyatt, read the story 'The Chosen One That follows The Buzzards' by my boyfriend JokerXHarley1. As the saying goes Follow the buzzards that will lead you down the path of the fireflies.

"Rosey, time for devil school!"

"Coming mommy!"

My name is Little Rosey Devil I'm but everyone calls me Rosey. I'm the princess of the Dark Devil clan. This is the story before I met Bray Wyatt and joined the Wyatt family.

"Princess Rosey, your lunch is in your backpack already." The maid tells me as she hands me my backpack.

"Thank you Judy. See you when I get back. Oh and can you tell Chris I made him a snack? It's in the fridge."

"I will Princess. I'm sure he'll love it. You better hurry to school now or you'll be late."

"I will. Bye Judy."

"Bye Princess."

I hurry outside and fly to school as fast as I can. "Yahoo! This is fun!"

On my way to school I heard someone call me. "Rosey!"

I turn around and saw my friend Elliot. "Elliot!" I wave at him as he catches up to me. "Wake up late?"

"As always. What about you?"

"Was goofing off as always."

"Come on. We're going to be late." We fly to school together as fast as we can and make it to school just as the bell rang.

"Come on." I grab Elliot by the hand and rush to class.

"Rosey Devil and Elliot Gomez! Why are you two late!?"

"We woke up late Mrs. Hunt. I'm sorry it'll never happen again."

"Very well. Go to your seat."

"Yes Mrs. Hunt."