Power

*Rosey's POV*

"Rosey!" I hear Chris calling me.

"Chris!" I run over to him and hug him. "You won't believe this."

"What?" He says.

"This." Fire forms in my hand as Chris watches in amazement.

"Wow. That's amazing Rosey. When did you discover your powers?"

"This morning when I woke up."

*Chris's POV*

'Rosey is so lucky. She discovered her powers before I did. When will I find my powers.'

"When do you think I'll be able to discover my powers Rosey?" I ask Rosey.

"Maybe soon." She says.

"I hope. I wanna be able to protect the clan and maybe someday become a soldier for the castle."

"I'm sure you will. But for now we better get to class or we'll be late again. Come on." She grabs my hand and flies to school.

'Rosey I hope someday I'll be able to become a soldier so I can protect you."

*Rosey's POV*

I see everyone staring at me. "What? What everybody staring at?" I ask.

"Rosey you might want to look at yourself." Chris says and he puts a mirror in front of me. I look in the mirror and see I turned into a demon wolf.

"Oh my god. I turned into a demon wolf? That is awesome." I turn back into my original form. "That was awesome. These new powers are awesome!"

"Rosey try to control your powers. Your powers are very powerful." My teacher says.

"Don't worry. I'll control them. I was just----" I hear an explosion happen outside the wall. "What was that?"

"Everyone inside now." I hear my teacher say.

"I'm gonna check it out." I say.

"Rosey no. Get inside the school. You'll be safe there."

"Its my job as the princess to protect her people. I have to see what that explosion was and look after my people." I fly off as my teacher tried to call me back. As I get to the town wall I see something bad. Extremely bad. "Oh no."