Separated

Jade POV
I pushed Mari out of the way so she wouldn't get hit. I looked over and saw her stumble back and fall on the floor. I instantly felt bad. I ran over to her and tried to help her up. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to do that to you." I said. "No, get the fuck off me." She said while pushing me away. Her saying that made me so angry, I tried to help her and she wants to straight up disrespect me. She started to get so I pushed her back down. "I try to apologize and you decide to disrespect me?!?!" I said angrily. Mari looked up at me shocked, with tears in her eyes. I don't care if she cries right now, she shouldn't of said that to me. "I-I'm sorry" she said. She started to get up again. So I pushed her back down. "Did I say you could get up" I asked, still angry. "Leave me alone." She said. "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO" I yelled as I punched her right in the cheek. After I hit her she tried to back away from me. "Let's go" I said while grabbing her wrist and taking her to the car. "Get in." I said. She did what I told her to do. At this point she has crying hysterically, I could tell she was scared. I drove us to my house. We sat in the driveway, neither of us spoke. It was silent except for the sound of Mari crying. I felt bad. I never meant to hurt her, I was just angry. And sometimes I don't know how to control my emotions. I started to cry. "I'm sorry.... I love you and I promise I'll never hurt you again." I said.  I wiped my eyes and got out the car. I walked over to the passenger side and opened the door. I unbuckled Mari's seatbelt and picked her up. I walked over up to the door and unlocked it. I Carried her to to my room and put her on the bed. I went over to the bathroom and ran her a bath. When the water was ready I told her to get in. I went and put a pair of boxers, sweatpants, and a tank top on the counter so she had something to wear when she got out. I told her I'll be right back and that I was going to the store. I drove over to the store and bought roses, a teddy bear, and two pints of  cookie dough ice cream. When I got home she was sitting on the bed. I walked over and sat the roses on the dresser and gave her the bear. I went over and changed into some basketball shorts and a t-shirt. I went in to the kitchen and got two spoons for the ice cream and an ice pack for her cheek. I went back in to my room and sat on the bed. I got on my laptop and went on Netflix. I put on love and basketball and we sat in the bed and ate ice cream and watched the movie. We got to my favorite part in the movie where Monica and Q play one on one for Q's heart. "You think we'll end up like that?" I asked Mari. "They broke up in the movie tho, we're not going to break up. I'm not letting you go anywhere." She said. "I love you so much" I said. "I love you too baby." She said. I placed the ice pack back on her cheek and she winced in pain. "I'm sorry baby." I said while putting the ice pack down and kissing her cheek. She turned and kissed my lips.

-A/N: love and basketball isn't on Netflix 🙄😭😭 even tho it should be.