Prologue

(Edited)

^^^^^^^^^^

We were inlove, we were all lovey dovey. We would have traditions that every Friday we would lay in a cliff were i could see the view of California where we would talk about our future.

We were bestfriends, lovers, and perfect. My parents love him, his parents love me.

Everything was perfect, everyday was perfect with him. We tell our darkest secrets and fears. And one of that was losing one another.

We  promised each other that we would never leave each others side. And we believed.

I had so much faith in him a didnt even realise that he was slowly break every promise he made.

Until i realised i lost him.

One day i received a text from him.

Baby im really sorry i should have told you but i dont want to see you cry. Id rather die than let you cry infront of me. But i leaving, im still in California but in another place. I know i kept a promise but i didnt kept it inside my heart and in my mind. I love you dont forget about me.

The day i read the text was the day my heart died. I lost my bestfriend, my lover, my motivator, and my other half.

But i knew i was strong. So after a few months i moved to New York, to make my dream come true.

Until then i never heard the name Cameron Dallas.

Hey guys i edited the chapters because i think it needs more spark so yea.