✖10✖

Unice's POV

I cant believe that I have been sent out! It is because of the slutty ex girlfriend of Cameron! I don't care if she is famous, because i can still bring her down! SHE IS GONNA PAY OF WHAT SHE HAS DONE!

Atleast she does not know that im using him for fame and stuff

Veronica's POV

I just want to go back to New York and live with Sophie. I dont wanna see Cameron and Unice eerr- slutty Unice again. Ever.

"Ummm, sorry, Veronica." Cameron apologized.

"Sorry for what? For being a bad boyfriend? For leaving me? For breaking my heart? For replacing me with a flirty and a slutty brat? WHAT?! I just wanna go back to New York and live my new happiness."

Cameron looked down. Tears start to fall from his eyes.

"What happiness?" Nash asked.

" my bed and food and bestie. Nothing else."

"What about Magcon?" Daniel asked.

"No i love you guys and dont ya worry i am not leaving except when there is another movie coming if you know what i mean" i said and winked. They smiled.

"I am just gonna go back at the hotel. I am not even hungry. See you guys and kian" i kissed him everybody looked shocked Cameron had anger in his face. I walked outside. Phew! No paparazzi's. I hopped in the blue Subaru.

I stayed for awhile because maybe Kian has secrets that i dont know.

Kian's POV

Oh shoot! I have to meet my other girlfriend, Alissa. I have to go out cause i have needs.

"Guys im gonna go now better see what Ronica is doing" i said they nodded i went out but Cam followed. "What the heck are you planning?!" Cam asked. "I have to get something in the car."

"Wait i thought youre gonna see what Veronica is doing" cam said. "why do you care so much about her , she is not yours anymore" i snapped "yup youre right she is not mine anymore but doesnt mean i dont care about her anymore" he said looking straight at my eyes. He leaned on the blue Subaru. Who's in that car? I can't clearly see because its tinted and its night.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I still love her dude i didnt move on and it hurts to see that she is trying to move on"

"But I trust you dude and dont ruin that remember she still has a broken heart" he said i nodded then he went back inside. With those words it made me feel guilty

Veronica's POV

Wait, i need to see where Kian is going. But, when i heard what cam said, tears slowly fell from my eyes. I still love him but I dont know how to show him what great love is. I dont want to move on. I just wanna be his girlfriend again. But the problem is, i am with Kian and Cam is with that slutty witch. (Lol thanks BbyUnic0rn for filling in)

Kian went in a black car that was at the back of this car. I saw a girl wearing sexy clothes. Then they drove off. Who was that girl? we just kissed and now he is with another lady? I said to myself

I then drove to taco bell which is my fave place to buy some tacos i then went to the hotel and watched Hunger Games after watching, I still have some leftover tacobell so i looked through the window to see if there cars are there i saw kians car

So i struted to kians room and barged in with my messy bun sweatpants and a tanktop and there my heart stopped

There i saw Kian and That girl making out HARDCORE and they were almost NAKED i gasped loudly that they noticed

MY NEW BOYFRIEND CHEATING "thanks for helping me move on" i said with a hint of sarcasm i then ran down the hall with tears flowing there i saw the one and only paparazzi's they were asking me 'whats wrong' i didnt answer and made way to the subaru

I drove every part of the town wasting my tears my vision became really blurry and then suddenly everything was BLACK.

A/n
Nice chap for everyone
Shoutout to @BbyunicOrn and @iluvkeys for helping me again i love you guys
Dont forget to vote thanks bye lovelies