Chapter 36

"Happy birthday big bro!!" I yell waking up Sam and jumping on his bed.
"Thanks sis. You know you could've waited till I woke up." He said and we both laughed.
"Oh well. What are we gonna do today? Oooh I know lets have a family dinner!"
"Sounds good. Invite Justin for me too, we started talking a bit more." Sam says.
"Yay! Is it gonna be here orrr?"
"Here. At 7:30."
"Got it. Today's gonna be good. Be ready in like 30 minutes, I wanna take you shopping for your birthday!" I say started to walk out of his room.
"No you don't have to take me shopping."
"Yes I do. It's the least I can do for you. It's my gift to you!"
"Okay fine." He says and I smile walking out of his room and into mine.

45 minutes later me and Sam make our way to the mall. Of course we brought our hover boards so we can be brother and sister goals riding together!

3 hours of shopping and Sam got everything he wanted. Only $635 so it wasn't that bad. I mean, he's spent more on me, I'm gonna make everything up to him soon.

"Hey. Thanks sis."
"No problem big bro. If you need anything else tell me!"
"Alright. Hey how bout a mini photo shoot?" Sam says.
"Yaas great idea!" I say taking out my phone and we walk in front of the fence.
He does different poses and silly faces.
He was looking through the pictures when he found his favorite one. We was squatted down smiling and making one hand a 2 and one a 0 representing 20.

Around 7:45 family members started showing up at the house. The dinner table was already ready and we started to eat as soon as everyone got here.
"Damn Dude. 20 years old. You ain't in yo teens no more." Nate says and we all laugh a bit.
"I know. My life is amazing and I couldn't thank all of you guys." Sam says.
The doorbell rings and I go up to see who it is.
"Jack? I thought you couldn't make it?" I say seeing Jack G standing at the door.
"I couldn't but we rearranged our plans."
"Our?" I say confused as Madison walks up to the door too, oh great.
"Oh umm. Okay. We were just staying to eat dinner." I say letting them walk in.

"What the hell is she doing here?" I ask Sam where no one will hear me.
"I don't know. I never invited her. Only Jack."
"Of course. Wherever he goes, she goes too."
"Let's just deal with her for the rest of the night, I don't want any drama tonight." Sam says and I nod my head.

The. I get turned out okay. We had a bonfire and everyone enjoyed the time being spent with each other. Tonight was actually a drama free day with Madison around. I promised Jack I'd try to get along with her and I'm still trying, it'll happen soon, but just not now.

Authors Note

I know it's a day late but better late then never! I didn't have enough storage to update on his actually birthday today (like in the morning) so I had to make storage. But yeah that's all. Love you guys, thank you for reading.! ❤️