Coming Home/First Night

Today Camila finally comes home. She was premature so we had to go in and out of the hospital for about a month. But now she can finally come home. She's luckily healthy just skinny and little and tiny.  On the car ride home Kevin kept looking behind and checking on us. I would smile at him assuring we were okay. When we arrived at the gates he put in the code and we went in. We parked the car in the garage. Kevin got the baby out first then helped me. I helped with the nursery bag. We walked in the mansion, we put her car seat in the coffee table. I got her out. She was so tiny and fragile. I smiled down at my view. She has changed my life in such a good way and I'm glad to call her mine.
The night came fast. I was tired and exhausted. I fed the baby and then changed her diaper and clothes. Kevin burped her. I followed them to her nursery and saw how he would gently put her down and how he kissed her. Kevin picked me up and gently put me down on bed and I fell asleep with his cuddles. Camila woke up at around 12:17ish it was her diaper. Kevin changed it. At 3:42ish she woke up again she was hungry. And she woke up at 4:30 again because she wanted her daddy's warm cuddles. She fell asleep in our room and didn't wake up until about 9:30.