12.0

It was a typical Sunday morning. Many people are grazing on the crowded snowy streets excluding me. Some people are making their way to the church and some are having their family day not having a damn about the cold weather.

But me? I am here outside Luke's house thinking if I should knock or just go back home.

After our "AMAZING" sex, Luke ignored me and I don't know why. Does he think that I suck? Or maybe I did something wrong?

I didn't realize that my hand involuntarily knocked on the door. I bit my nails while waiting for him to open the gray metallic door.

The door opened and there he is, looking annoyed as hell. I laughed and stuck my tongue out. Luke hates it when someone come to his house early in the morning especially when he is doing his thing or let's say it in it's binomial name, MASTURBATING.

His eyes widened and he looked nervous.

Why is he nervous?

"Uhm, what are you doing here?" He asked confused.

"Not happy to see me?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"No, It's not like that, it's just-"

"Lukey, can I make myself some coffee?" A highly pitched girly familiar voice asked him.

All the blood in my body crept into my face. My face is as red as  a tomato while I'm staring at Luke.

"Lukey, can I make myself some coffee?" I mimicked Priscilla's voice while glaring at him.

"It's not like that Mar-"

"Not like what? I came to your house at 7 am to check if you're still alive after our intercourse because you ignored me and when I arrived here, I will see you annoyed because I interrupted the both of you?! And then she will ask if she can have coffee Lukey?!" I screamed and I felt like my throat was broken. But there's nothing more painful in what's broken inside my chest. My heart.

I was out of oxygen after I screamed those words to his face. He looked guilty and shocked.

"If you don't really love me, I hope that you told it to me earlier so I won't be this broken. You already broke me a thousand times Luke and I don't know if this time, I will be fixed. You shattered my heart in pieces like it meant nothing." I shouted while tears are freely running down my face.

"Isha, it's not like that. Priscilla has an apparent reason to be here."

"Because she is your girlfriend? Luke, you two already rubbed it in my face a thousand times. It is already save in my brain." I rolled my eyes.

"No."

"Then what?! She is here to pleasure you?! I can see from your face earlier that you are annoyed because I interrupted you. Maybe BOTH of you."

"Yes! I admit it. You interrupted me. And I am annoyed because you interrupted me from imagining your angelic baby girl body while I'm masturbating! And can you please let me explain?!" He shouted breathlessly.

That made my mouth shut.

"Thank you. First of all, she is not here because of me. She is here because her mom dropped her off earlier at 6 am because she said that her baby can't take care of herself. I don't want to be rude so I let her in. And I stayed in my room after that. I scrolled on my phone and saw a very sexy picture of my baby girl, since her curvy body made me horny I decided to lose some tension in my body and masturbate.Then, you came. I hope you understand princess " He explained while staring intently sorry at my blue orbs .

"Of course daddy, I will always understand you."

"Thank you doll." He smiled at me.

Omg, my panty is
already dripping wet.

But let's get ready for one hella day with Priscilla the B*tch.

I can't wait to rub in her face that Luke is MINE.

QOTC: "Where are you from?"

I live somewhere in Neverland :D