Alice In Zombieland

****Hey guys, so if you hadn't noticed love Alice in Wonderland and zombies. So why not write a story with them both. I'm currently looking for a cover photo so if you have any please message or email me at octoberammon@gmail.com. Thanks. I hope you guys like this one. Comment, vote, fan. Thanks again, I really apprecaite all the support*****

Chapter 1: the beginning

So you think you know my story do you? Well, I'm sorry to tell you all that story isn't how it really went down. I should know I was there. Who am I excatly you ask? My name is Alice. Alice, well let's just leave it at Alice. Here's where my story begins....

It all started on the day that me and my sister Jessica were on our way home from the movies late one night. That's when I spotted it, a rabbit with fur as white as snow. It beckonded to me and I went. Why you ask. Well I honstely have no fucking clue. Rule # 1, never follow any color of rabbits. It doesn't lead to anything good. Especially ones wearing waistcoats. No I'm not high on drugs or anything. I shit you not that this rabbit was actually wearing a waistcoat. Well I followed that damn rabbit and what happens? I fall down a rather large rabbit hole. I fall and fall for what seems like centries, till at last I hit the ground with a hard thud.

After a couple of minutes of lying there on the ground wondering if I had broken anything, I decided to get up and see where the heck I was. It appeared to be a small ass room with doors all around. Wait. Hadn't I seen this before? Oh, ya. That one girl named Alice in that one story, with that one rabbit, and she drinks something that makes her small, then she eats this magical cake that makes her grow. Didn't she ever get stretch marks from growing and shrinking so much?

Well whatever it was just a fictional story. I checked all the doors to see if any were unlocked, and what do you know, all locked. Just then something glittered in the sunlight which, pooled in through cracks above. I walked over to a table which sat in the middle of the little room. A small tiny key sat on top of the table. Okay then... I thought to myself as I picked the key up.

Once again I walked around to all the doors trying to see if any of the doors would open. Nope. Notta. I sat down frusterated against one of the doors. A mouse scurried past me and behind a curtain I did not see till just now. I stood up and pulled back the thick black curtain. It was a mirror. Hmm... weird. I put a hand to the mirror and my hand actually went through. Whoa! Just then I felt something grab a hold of my arm and pulled me through the mirror....