Chapter 1

Janice (Jay) 19

Since a real nigga turned 19, shit has never been the same. Im in college now working on my nursing degree, TRYIN to get the fuck up out of this house. Don't have time for these little ass niggas and bitches. With these hips and a fat ass to top it off? Shiiiittttt, these niggas don't know how to act! But im far from an ugly Bitch, neither am I the perfect Bitch , i'm not even gonna compare myself to these ratchet ass hoodrats here in ATL ....well some,not all! As long as I got my bitches/cousins with me im good.Man growing up with Nel and Breá was some shit! When I say that ,i'm not even talkin about them, i'm talkin about that life we lived. Shit we were in diapers fighting each other, but never hated each other. We were close as fuck and nobody or anything could change that shit. Growing up my mom was strict as hell so I never really hung out with " friends" my family were my friends and honestly I wasn't bitchin, I liked it that way. These were my sisters, ride or dies, the ONLY bitches that would have my back if a hoe tried to jump stupid REAL quick. Don't Get it fucked up we lived and learned from the hood, but now we living and eating good in the suburbs. Ha, the come up! Back in high school you know a hatin ass Bitch always had. Something to say but was never bold enough to direct that shit to us. But fuck em as I always said they don't have shit on us, especially loyalty. Something these hoes know nothing about.

With Nels preppy ass nobody could really tell her shit. That Bitch didn't even have to fight to hurt a Bitch, her words alone made these hoes feel bad about themselves. Shit they need to, ratchet asses. But anyway, back to her big titty ass. She could kill a baby with one of them joints. No, ok over exaggerating buy nah they were huge , double fucking D's!! Damn hoe. She doesn't have all the ass in the world but she sure knows how to work that shit. And fashion wise? She always been a little fashionista. Preppy and cute from her hair to the heels on her feet.

And goofy ass Breá Mann ohhh man she' the jokester! She can make anyone laugh within a couple seconds,I love that about her. she's nice and shit , at least nicer than me and nels ass. She's the one that always tries to keep the peace, but let a hoe do some dumb shit she'll be there right with us blowing some shit up. Breá is thicker than the both of us, for a 17 year old she looked grown so walking around and taking her everywhere was never a problem.

Damn its time to go though, enough reminiscin . " Jaaaay bitch can you hear me " said Breá all in my damn face. "If I couldn't ya damn breath spoke loud enough" I shot back . Than me and Nel Busted in to a laugh , Breá " Heeh Heeh that shit was hilarious !." She walked over to me and sat in between my legs. Breá "Bitch can you braid the side of my hair so we can leave ". Chanel busted open the door "y'all hoes still ain't ready? ". I thru a comb at her ass "bitch what I tell yo ass bout that shit " Chanel dodges the comb and comes and kisses me and Breá on the cheek. Chanel " Wateva trick! Can y'all hurry up I wanna see my baby daddy Jordaann *in a ghetto voice *.

* Chanel ( Nel ) 18

The names Chanel , I'm not gonna stunt like I'm a bad bitch, standing at 5'2 with shoulder length hair. 32DD and a 27in waist. Nothing special. Others would describeMe as a bitch, I like to call it being blunt. I currently attend Rockdale high a.k.a drama fucking ville. These bitches always hating but who cares I'm a senior bout to be getting out a this bitch !. * " "Chanel baby " Breá says in my ear . I rub my eyes damn can't believe I fell asleep . But as my eyes adjust to the light I taken her hair . It looks cute and shit but it took long enough. let me grab my bag so we can leave.

*

Breá 17

I pulled up in front off the many mini mansions this side of city. I let the car roar and beep a couple times. So this big ass yellow hummer would hurry the fuck up. 'Cause knowing Jay & Nels hood ass would start acting up. These Bitches are my cousins but we damn near like sisters. So you could say I know them like the back of my hand. I turned to theses hoes and said "Could y'all hoes stop talking shit so I could park" . Jay sat in the passenger seat today so I know I was finna here her mouth. Jay" I told you ol' grandma driving ass to let me drive but Nooo, now see you let so fuck nigga take our spot". I found the other closest spot and parked. While we got out my red Ford GT, I popped the alarm. An turned toward her " Guess you shouldn't of crashed your Mercedes huh?". She flipped me the bird and said "mann I ain't worried I know my man will buy me one quick fast and In a hurry". I just laughed at her and look back to see Nel leaning on the my car. I called her on her iphone she picked up on the second ring.

(Phone convo )

Me " So you rushed us to come now you stalling "

Chanel "I'm coming hoe but he

said he should be pulling up"

Me "So you gon wait for him here "

Chanel " ion know .. fuck it let's go "

*

She hangs up and crosses the street to meet us. Jay " bitch if you think we would of let you wait there you buggin, Aunty would of killed us" I said "Right " they jumped in to say.

---------------------------------------------

Authors note - Next update when we get 10 votes .. vote ,share and cmmt ..

Love the trio