Chapter 2: The Trip to Starbucks.

• Dedicated to Joey Graceffa? hehe

Your POV

I made the video with Emily and she helped me edit it. When we uploaded it, we soon fell asleep after that. When I woke up Emily was gone. ill just call her. no harm in that right? I grab my phone from my desk and called her. Turns out she left in the middle of the night. I got up and took a shower. After i got dressed, i grabbed my keys and walked out to my car. As I got in my car i was thinking of my plans for today. First of course would be starbucks, which was where you were meeting Sawyer at, then the rest i guess will just be what you need to do for my youtube channel. I drove to Starbucks and ordered a (Favorite starbucks coffee) then sat in a booth and tried to hide my face in case i got noticed. it was very likely in California.

About 5 minutes later Sawyer walked into starbucks and got a coffee then walked over to me. "hey (y/n), long time no see!" he said sitting down on the opposite side of the booth. " Hey Hey Sawyer! i missed you!" i said leaning over to the other side of the booth giving Sawyer a hug. " So.. I was thinking that we could do a Collab video together!" Sawyer smiled. "yeah! we could do it tomorrow if you have a idea for it." he said taking a sip of his coffee. "i do actually. I was thinking the Blindfold Makeup Challenge.." i said smirking.

"That is perfect. so Tomorrow bright and early you are coming over." he said smiling. "Sawyer, you know how much i love my sleep... I'm not coming bight and early. i don't wake up until like 2pm everyday most times" i said shaking my head in disbelief. " i cant believe that you thought i would wake up that early."

"Aww. Im sorry, but in my defense i haven't seen you in almost a decade!" he said chuckling. "It has not been almost a decade!" i said reaching over to poke his nose. " Oh yes it has! we haven't seen each other since middle school." he said reaching over to poke me back.

"uh Sawyer, i have to go, i don't really like hanging around too long at Starbucks. i mean.. i love coffee but the smell is just overwhelming.." i said standing up. " oh, okay! well it was nice meeting up with you! ill walk you to your car" he said smiling. As we walked out to the car, i drank some of my coffee. "So i forgot to mention this inside Starbucks but me and my friend Joey need a secret Judge that wont take sides. i mean, you never took my side in school so i think you would make a good judge." he said squinting his eyes trying to see in the sun. "okay first of all, i have taken your side before. I just don't like getting in between things a lot so i don't really take sides that much.." i said getting to my car. " whatever (y/n). so will you be the judge? its the day after tomorrow." he said looking at my car.

"i thought for a few moments. "uhm. sure, i don't think i have anything that day so I guess I could." i said grabbing my car keys out of my hoodie. "Alright thanks." he said before giving me a hug goodbye. " see ya tomorrow Sawyer!" i said getting into my car then starting it. Sawyer waved goodbye and i drove off to head home.

Shane POV

I got up and showered. Lisa was already gone which meant that there was no coffee for me to drink. I don't really know how to use Lisa's coffee maker and i don't want to break it so i grabbed my keys and went to Starbucks. When i walked into Starbucks, i saw Sawyer sitting with a girl and they were talking. He must be hitting on her. I walk over to the counter and order a coffee. I payed then headed back to my car. I saw Sawyer hugging the girl then she got into her car. He waved as she drove off.

"Hey Sawyer!" I called out and he turned around. "Oh hey bud! How are you?" he asked walking over to me. "Not too bad. my stomach just hurts a bit from the tin can challenge i did with Joey yesterday." i said putting my freehand on my stomach. "oh that sucks" he said squinting his eyes trying to see me with all the sun in his eyes. I walked over to him. "So... that girl you were talking to... was she a crush?" i asked wiggling my eyebrows. "No, actually my old best friend from Georgia. She just moved to L.A. about a year ago and we both finally had time to meet up. I'm having her over at my house for a collab video tomorrow then the next day she will be our surprise judge for my video 'Someone's Getting Naked Challenge' with Joey." He said smiling. " i could bring her over to Luke's house sometime so you all could meet her if you guys would like."

I smiled. "Text me the details of when that is." I looked around. "I should get going. i have to work on some of the weekly videos for my channels." Sawyer nodded. "Alright, See ya later Shane!" he waved and i got in my car. I drove home and worked on my videos.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Im sorry this is so short but i really don't want to write a lot more if nobody is actually reading this. i will write until i have 10 chapters. if i don't have any feedback then i wont write anymore. Im sorry if you like this but you need to comment telling me what you think about it! ily and thanks for reading i guess.