Walmart Is Like Disneyland (PART 2)

"well obviously you arent. we wouldnt be together if you were." i said looking around at all of the clearence St. Patty's day stuff. "You would at least be bisexual."

Joey sighed. "I'm straight, (y/n)" I look over at Joey as i pick up a green top hat. "I was only kidding.." I plop the hat onto your head and smiled. "cute."

Joey started to blush which made me do the same. "Why are you looking at all of that stuff? The holiday is already past." He chuckled. "You can never be too prepared for the next year." We gathered up some stuff which we could easily put into storage. I tell him to run back to the entrance to get a cart and he nods, turning and making his way to the front of the store.

Joey POV

(Y/n) told me to go get a cart and i did as i was told. i made my way to the front of the store and grabbed a cart, making sure that the wheels were not messed up and would not make that annoying squeaking sound. As i walked back to the aisle (Y/n) was in, i saw these cute little bears and they were just too cute. I threw 3 of them into the cart then continue on my way back to (Y/n). When i got back, (Y/n) had her arms full.

"Love that holiday don't you?" I chuckled as she put everything into the cart. "You obviously can tell. I am part Irish although i usually don't drink." She giggled and then took off, into the clothes section. I had a feeling i would lose her in the store and i tried chasing after her but when i turned the corner, she was gone. "Are you kidding me?" I mumbled under my breath, pushing the cart in the direction i thought she had went in. When i turned a corner, i saw Shane. "Hey Shane, have you seen (Y/n) running around anywhere?" I asked, looking around as I said it. Shane looked at me a bit surprised.

"No... Why? Did she say she was going to meet you here?" He asked. Oh, I had forgotten that nobody really knows about me and (y/n).. "No, we came here together but then she ran off." I chuckled as Shane's eyes had widened. "Oh... You are giving off the vibe as if you like her or something." Shane chuckled and looked back at the shelves. "I do like her. In fact, (y/n) and I are together now." I smile, getting it off of my chest. "Are you serious right now?" He asked, not believing me. I nod and his eyes widen. I swear, his eyes are going to pop out of his head.

"You only just met her, Joey.." He sounded disappointed in me. "Also, Sawyer would get mad at you."

Did everyone know about Sawyer liking (Y/n) except me?

(Y/n) came up behind me and poked my back, and i turn around. She had candy and nerf guns in her arms and she dropped them into the cart. When she saw Shane, she smiled and waved at him. Shane waved back then turned away and walked, leaving us alone in the aisle. "Ready to get out of here?" She asked. "You don't have to say that twice.." I said and we walked up to the registers and paid for our things. We walked out to the car and all i could think about was the way Shane had walked away from us.

Was Shane jealous?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Hello guys! I am finally back! OMG i was making so many excuses and none were truthful! So here it is, THE TRUTH.

I have been busy with musical since November and it was just consuming so much of my time. I would be at the school from when i got there in the morning to night time, around 9pm. Any time before that I had my laptop taken away for talking back to my mother which i did have a attitude problem and hopefully that is fixed. So the last 18 days have been my relaxing days from the end of musical season and also me getting food poisoning in the last couple days. I will be going back to school tomorrow and i will be busy again with all of the back work i have now from the 2 days of school i have missed. I would really like some feedback because with all of the other things that i have been focused on, i lost where i was going and also all of the ideas i had written down on papers. You can contact me by commenting on these chapters, Kiking me and tweeting me. You can follow me on IG. If you guys would like me to make a fan account where i would post cute and amazing Joey Graceffa edits then just tell me by any of the contacts below and also commenting on my story!!!

Kik: ericaisnotonfire

IG (Personal): ericaisnotonfire

Twitter: @ Erica_Mayo

I would like some feedback! thanks!!