Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once me and Jesse got to the dinning room, i got to finally meet Tyler and Kyle. They were cute in a baby-ish way but other than that I really like them. They are the nicest people anyone could ask for. Once i got back to my room my phone blared the song 'Limits' by The Ready Set. I instantly reached for my phone and answered, "Hello Emarld speaking."

"Hello Emarld its Mrs.Farrow I just wanted to check out how your first day went there. So how was it? They are nice aren't they? Do you wanna stay there?" Mrs.Farrow said in a rush.

I laughted at her excitement, "Today was pretty good they were nice I like them, yes they are nice, and i think i might want to stay here." i replied answering all her questions.

"Okay well thats good i guess. Well have a good night I'll talk to you later." Mrs.Farrow says and hangs up before i could say anything.

/// The Next Day///

My phone alarm wakes me up at 5:30,I get dressed and get ready for my morning run. As I'm walking down stairs I see Tyler getting ready to leave too. I hurry and try to get out the door unnoticed before he see's. I'm about to reach the door when Tyler says, " I didn't know you were a runner too."

"Yeah I run so i am in fit for sports during the year. I didn't know you run too." I chat with him before walking back to the door.

"Yeah I run cross country for the school I'm all-state." He smiles and walks out with me.

After returning home from my run i take a shower and get in my white sundress and go down stairs with the Dulay's. Their French cook Fred, made us food so we were able to make our own breakfast burritos. After breakfast i made a meeting with Sierra and Evan.

"Mr. and Mrs.Dulay I love your hopsitality for me and i would be honored to be adopted by you guys." I tell them with a big smile on my face.

"Well then i think we should talk to Mrs.Farrow about paperwork later, yes?" Mr. Dulay says looking at his smiling wife. She nods and ask if we wanted to go celebrate later and I told her I'm not much of a partier. She nods again and tells me to go and hang out with Jesse or someone.

I found Jesse in the tennis court with her trainer, Noland. I asked if I could practice with Jesse and he leaves to give us some privacy. I told Jesse the good news and she says she has something to tell me later after dinner.

(A/N Hey guys sorry it took so long to write but I've has some family problems but alls good now so i'll hopefully be able to write thanks for reading.

I WANT AT LEAST 10 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS FOR THIS CHAPTER(: