Brooke

*This might trigger some peoples emotions so please be aware*

I miss me. The old me. The happy me. The bright me. The smiling me. The laughing me. The gone me.

Brooke's POV:
I awoke panting, sweating and with glassy eyes. It was the same words that had been echoing in my dreams for the past couple of times now. I pushed the words away to back of my mind and I sat up and stretched my back, the mattress that I had was worn out but of course I would never get at new one, I swung my legs over the side of my old bed set and hopped out of bed my bare feet touching the cold hardwood floor.

I walked to my dresser and grabbed my favorite black cardigan, a white t-shirt with black sleeves and on the front was a black heart, my jet black jeans and to top it off my beat up black converse. I walked across the hall to my bathroom and heard the TV running in the living room. I rolled my eyes and shut the door. I brushed my teeth,washed my face and through on my clothes. I let my wavy black hair hang down sense I really didn't care and I applied some mascara, black eyeliner and some black eyeshadow to bring out my purple eyes.

I walked back across the hall to my room and put my spikes in my ears, my cool heart necklace and my domino bracelet. I put my glove on, and checked the clock 6:50 it said and I rushed downstairs because my new school bus came at 7:05. It was my first day at my new school starting senior year, and I hated it. Back in my old school I never felt out of place with my best friends Calum, Leah, Damian and Anna we were all one great group of friends and we didn't give a crap what people said but now I was out of place. The only reason we moved was because my mom left my dad when I was 8 she didn't even fight for custody, because she already had a replacement child.

She threatened my dad in 11th grade that if I didn't go to a better school she would cut off the money that she sends me, so we packed up and moved to California. Because after mom left him for her big shot boyfriend, dad stopped working and now just eats, sleeps, watches TV, drinks and smokes. He depends on the money mom sends me but uses it for himself, and when it runs out I'm forced to paint and play music on the streets.

It's not bad I enjoy painting and playing music but I wish dad could get himself together. I wasn't always emo It started when mom left so I just shut myself away from the outside world and became disliked and isolated. Now I must live those years again. I walked down the stairs and saw dad in front of the TV ,typical I thought as I opened the fridge. We had nothing just a mold covered sandwich, some eggs and mayo. I shrugged and grabbed the eggs cracked them in the pan on the stove and looked through the cupboards for some pepper and salt. "At least we have that,"I murmured as I grabbed them and shook them in the pan.

After the eggs were done I was sitting at the table and about to eat them when I could feel dad's eyes staring me down."Where's my food at" he asked making me scoff. "I haven't eaten sense yesterday's lunch and that wasn't even lunch, if you call a stick of cheese filling"I said through gritted teeth earning a eye roll from him. "Well if you would get of your lazy bum and go make me some money then we wouldn't be having this problem" he said and I balled up my fist. I got up from the table and slugged my backpack over my shoulder.

"Were do you think your going, make me some food!" He yelled from the couch as my hand grasp the door knob. Then something snapped inside of me, I whipped my head around and my purple eyes met his harsh blue ones. "Or maybe if you would get your lazy ass of the couch and get a real job then maybe we would live in a better house or maybe if you went and got help then maybe the fridge wouldn't be empty instead you sit and watch TV and depend on me and mom for your no good alcohol and cigarettes, or maybe just maybe if you were a better farther and better husband then maybe mom wouldn't have divorced your lazy ass!" I screamed at him making his attention all go to me, the TV became a abandoned noise in the background.

Suddenly he got off the couch and his blue eyes met mine and the silence was intense. "Don't, he said pointing at me, Don't blame this on me your mother leaving is your fault, your mother left to get away from you because we knew you would grow up to be this...to...be... A freak" he screamed at me and what was my heart that my friends had helped heal, shattered into a million pieces. Even though I would never show or let anyone know, words affected me greatly, more importantly his words. 

He was my Dad, at one point he did love me, now as I stared into those blue, lifeless eyes, there was no love to be found. I felt my eyes grow dark and I looked at him and just wanted him to hurt just as much as me. "You know that baby boy that mom was pregnant with before she left you well it was NEVER YOURS" I screamed back at him and his whole body went pale. "Take that back he said his voice low and giving a menace growl. "TAKE IT BACK YOU WORTHLESS BITCH" his head snapped up and he started walking towards the lamp and I knew what he was going to do.

I fumbled for the door knob as my back was pressed against it. I heard him unplug it and my fingers grasped the door knob. It was slow motion he hurled the lamp at me and I threw open the door and I started running, I ducked as the lamp sailed over my head and hit the concrete with a smash! "DON'T WORRY I'LL GET YOU WHEN YOU COME HOME BITCH" he yelled after me as I sprinted to the bus stop, my heart broken once again.

 It was slow motion he hurled the lamp at me and I threw open the door and I started running, I ducked as the lamp sailed over my head and hit the concrete with a smash! "DON'T WORRY I'LL GET YOU WHEN YOU COME HOME BITCH" he yelled after me as I s...

This chapter I really didn't edit, just added some stuff, but I hope everyone did enjoy!

☞ Vote 

☛ Comment

☞ Follow