#2

(Not mine )
.
Hi. My name is Crystal Dream Sage Pepper Love Danielle Anna Clearwater. I'm 16.I was adopted but my whole family died and I live alone but no one knows that I live alone. I get bullied and I'm really shy and no one likes me and I think im ugly and i've never had a boyfriend but everywhere i go every boy in the room hits on me and stares at me and tries to rape me but idk. I walk into starbucks and sit down when a guy with brown lucsious curls walks in and sits down at my table "Ur beautiful let me buy u a coffee" he smirked. "no its ok" i said gazinginto his green orbs. but he bought me one anyway. "wanna come over and meet my friends at my flat tonight?" "ok"

* a few hours later *

I rang the doorbell and harry kissed me and i felt bombs no fireworks no korean missiles in my stomach and it was magical. "hi harry" "hello these are my friends," harry said in a sexy growl. "Im niall" the blonde leprechaun said as he stuffed seven live chickens twelve boxes of cereal and a small country into his mouth. "I'm louis and dont eat my carrots" he said. he was wearing stripes and suspenders. "Im liam" the bald one said and i knew he looked familiar. "im zayn and im a bad boii" the last one said and he was right he was wearing leather.

But the liam boy looked so familiar. "whats ur last name liam?" i asked and he tilted his head like a puppy in confusion. "Payne" and I gasped. "ur my brother. i waz adopted" i said and the tears began to flow like a waterfall out of my chocolate brown eyes. We hugged. "

"will u b my girlfriend?" harry asked and i said yes. "she's my sister leave her alone" liam growled. "No i love him liam" i said and harry and i went to his room and started kissing. our tongues battles for dominance as we got naked. Then we had sex.

I~~~~~~

I woke up and my stomach hurt. I looked in the mirror andi was pregnant. I gasped, and harry came up behind me and patted my stomach and smiled and siad "shes our babyy lets call her Darcy." i smield and we hugged and we told all the boys and they were so happy.

I decided to go for a walk but when i was crossing the street i dropped my dildo on the floor how embarrassing and when i went to pick it up i got hit by a bus and died.

Harry found my limp body lying in the road. "bby i love u 4ever" he whispered. I appeared as a ghost next to him and said "bby i love you... 5ever" and then i went to heaven.

DA END.