Chapter 14: Surprise!

A/N: {The title}⇧ I'm sorry, I just had to... Pwease forgive me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Re-cap: "Am I going to have to go to high school?" I asked. "About that..." Daniel said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      "We will let you have about a month off. But, during that month, we will have to work some things out" Joey said cutting Daniel off. "Umm... Okay. But, to what highschool am I going to go to?" I asked, I honestly wanted to know. "We have to discuss a few things first, but we should save it for later" Daniel said. "Okay..." I said. 'Darn it, I wanted to know if I was going to be with Gavin... Wait, what?! No, no, no, don't get attached, you'll only end up getting hurt...' I thought to myself.

      I sighed and checked the time once again. It was now 6:24 p.m., and my stomach was starting to complain in the loudest way possible. "Someone's hungry" Joey said, while chuckling.

       "Well, I apologize for my body. It just sometimes gets hungry and needs energy" I said while looking at Daniel who was now giggling like a little girl because of our conversation. "Not my fault now, is it?" Joey said. "Hush" I said while standing up from the bed.

      I stretched my legs and my back, and made my way to the coffee table that had the food. I grabbed one of the bags, and looked inside.  Yessssssss! We've got ourselves some Chick-Fil-A. {A/N: Me is in loveeee}. I started jumping up and down, a bit too excited. Joey and Daniel just looked at me as if they had been told to expect a normal child. "What? Chick-Fil-A is my favorite" I said with the biggest smile. I grabbed the chicken nuggets and started to happily eat.

.....

      "And one time, I laughed so hard, that I rolled out of my bed, and stayed on the floor for like ten minutes without even stopping" I said as I was laughing my little brain out. It was now around 9 p.m., and we had been telling embarrassing and non-embarrassing stories for about an hour now.

      As we all stopped laughing, and catching out breathes, I looked over to Daniel, and Joey. "Hey, how about we watch a movie?" I asked. "Like what?" Daniel asked. "Umm... How about Lady and the Tramp? It's one of my favorites" I suggested. "Okay, that sounds good" Joey said as he stood up and turned on the Tv.

      After trying to get the movie to start, it was already around 9:30 p.m., so we got comfortable in the small siting area of the hotel room, and began watching the movie. I stood up, getting my fluffy blanket from my bed, and cuddled on it, because for some reason, I was freezing cold. In the movie, it was the part were Lady was a puppy, and she couldn't sleep, but she kept getting yelled at because of her barking. That part always broke my heart.

       I was in between Joey and Daniel, and I was starting to shake, since the cold was overpowering me. Daniel must've noticed, because he quickly wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I cuddled up to his chest, and I felt instant warmth. My eyes started getting heavier, and I slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

-----Daniel's P.O.V.-----

      We were watching the movie, and I could feel Lina slightly shaking next to me. I quickly wrapped my arms around her, and pulled her close to me. Her arms were freezing cold, and she had some slight goosebumps. She cuddled into my chest, and I could hear her breathing evening out, meaning she was starting to fall asleep.