Ch 2:

I laid next to her holding her close as she slept. I hated leaving her. I wanted to spend every minute with her. Man Its funny how so much has changed in so little time just over a year ago I was alone never thinking not once I'd have someone let alone her. Her breathing softly hitting my neck warm against my skin. Today I was gonna help Casey with some organization he seemed mad about it said april wanted it done. Man sis could get Casey going sometimes but he sure could get her all worked up too. I laughed remembering when they first had a fight. Slamming doors yelling but they always maked up.
I slowly moved her arm off me and covered her up so she be warm plus incase Katy came in she would find lizzy s naked form she'd be covered.
Just another night of crazy love making. Man I can't get enough of her. I headed out of the lair to Casey's garage.
I found Casey under a car working on it
Hey. Casey so what is the plan
Ouch god damn it mikey don't sneak up on me like that Casey said as he pulled himself out from under the car.
Sorry bro turtle gonna do what a turtle do.
Haha mikey so how dose liz deal with your sneak attacks.
She still jumps.
Man you are gonna give her a heart attack one of this days.
Well so what is the plan casey.
Oh yeah the boxes in the back have to be moved to the dumpster you can start there
K
After that we started moving stuff around and what not but we were done after a few hours. Casey handed a 50 to me. Your guys birthday is tomorrow ain't it.
Yes wow I almost forgot.
Here mikey get liz some nice. He handed me a 20. No casey it's ok I got her something already.
Oh yeah what ya get her.
What every girl wants jewelry
Not her mikey.
I pulled out a box and I opened it.
Oo oh mam look at that
It was a two ring set. They were black the engagement ring had 5 small orange diamonds and the wedding ring had a big one with 4 small orange diamonds.
Wow i see you gonna ask her
Yes I been wanting to for awhile now i just didn't want to ruin Donnie s thunder is all but I did get her a really cool dog tags they are black with orange flames and I got it ingraved it says mikeys girl don't touch
Nice touch mikey she will love it.
I hope so dude the rings themselves i scored on.
I left soon after I had most of the day to spend with her. So i decided to get a pizza to share with her maybe we could spend some real time together without a little girl but if not Disney always makes good movies to past the time. I walked into the lair
No i dont wanna nap mommy Katy was screaming her head off.
uncle mikey telling them i don't have to take a nap. She said pleading with her sad little eyes as she ran to me.
I picked her up and carried her to her mother
Hey sis the fight continues I see.
You have no idea she looked tired.
Hey Katy if you take a nap for your mommy after supper we can watch some movies together how's that sound?
Ok uncle mikey she said sadly. I'll save ya a slice of pizza mm?
Yes I'll nap i handed her to her mother
Thanks mikey
No pro sis
I took our pizza to the kitchen and took a slice out wrapped it up and marked it for Katy. That kid was so spoiled but she was cute so why not.
I put it away and walked into the bedroom liz was listening to music with headphones on not paying attention as i walked in her eyes were down looking at a book.
I put the pizza box down on the bed and walked over to her. Taking the book from her before she noticed me.
Hey give it back you meany. She said smiling at me.
What's this a book I looked at it upside down joking with her. She handed me a book mark so i marked her spot putting the book down.
You're home early for once and do I smell pizza. She started heading to the box and I stopped her. Wrapping my arms around her pulling her close.
Hey I am hungry. She joking said.
I kissed her cheek as she moved to kiss my neck. I groan she know how it turn me on when she softly started suckling and kissing my neck below my jaw. Man this girl. I moved her away.
You missing me or just messing with me.
Missing you always. I hugged her.
You're a little warm you feeling okay babe
Kind of Katy really drained me this morning.
Babe wanna just relax for the day then i asked as i got up closing our door and locking it. I put in our favorite movie tank girl and laid down next to her lending on the pillows so i was lending up some i grapped the box and opened it handing her a slice
Thanks mikey.
She eat it slowly as we watched the movie. She laid down on my platon.
Want any more babe ?
No i am good she sounded weak and tired.
I felt her forhead she was a little warm but nothing more. I smoothed her hair away from her face as we watch the movie.
She most of fell a sleep because when the movie was over she didn't move or say anything.
I lend down to check her eyes were close and she was breathing softly.
Poor thing I most of really wore her out last night. Along with katy. I moved her head off me slowly as i got up.
Mmm don't move stay with me mikey. It's ok babe I'll be right back bathroom calls.
Mm k she said sleepy.
I come back after a few and she was back to sleep. I moved over to her and laid down next to her
I too soon fell asleep.