Ch 3

Finally right so here we go......

My stomach hurt when I awake. I climbed out of bed holding my stomach. Suddenly I up chucked everything thankfully making it in to the toilet. I sat on the floor wiping my mouth off with the back of my hand. Mikey heard me and come running. Babe are you ok? Yes mikey i said. I grabbed my stomach again and up ckucked more. Bail was coming out. Babe? Mikey said handing me a water wash clothe.
Do you want me to get donnie or anything? Mikey asked.
Idk mikey it just hurts. I put my hand on my stomach. Making it feel a little better.  Mikey helped me up.
Lets go see donnie maybe he can help babe?
Mikey said. He carried me to donnie's work shop. He sit me down on a table. Donnie lizzy dont feel very feel. Donnie look at me what's going on lizzy he asked
I grabbed mu stomach again and started dry hevving. Donnie say ok my i see.  He handed me a bucket for just incase. Donnie handed me something else. A pregnancy test
Mikey looked at donnie are you servous donnie she is human you even said it was impossible. Mikey replied.
Donnie said mikey it is impossible but we are not normal turtles.
Mikey looked a little nervous after that. He picked me back up. And carried me back to the room. He looked so nervous. He been me on the bed. Mikey started to pase the room. Mikey you are making me feel sick again are you ok? I asked.
Mikey stopped paseing and looked at me. Lizzy what if you are preg....? Mikey said all nervously
Mikey it will be just fine. He s
Came over to me and sit dome on his knees he took my hands. But lizzy what if it comes out and you die durning labor. And i lose you and how would i take care of it. I don't know what i would do. I cant love it like i do you. He said as he kissed my hands. I laughed at him the it as you said i am not going to die and the baby would be lucky to have us to love the baby. Plus the baby is not. Here yet mikey. Mikey got up and he started pasing again. What if the baby comes out all deformed and its not smart and we woukd not have the money for it. Mikey what if the baby comes out and the baby is fine and healthy and i am fine and you are ok. Mikey stopped pasing and he lend down he grabbed my hand and kissed it. Mikey still looked nervous. He stood there would you like something for your stomach babe? He asked. Is there any lime lemon soda ? Ill go check babe..

Later that day lizzy did you check yet? Mikey no ill have to do it in the morning.
Oh ok. Mikey said. Mikey was still nervous. He was so scared something would happen to me. Master splittler had him in the dojo trying to help with keeping mikey come. Michelangelo sit down now . master splitter. Said as a demand. You are making all of us nervous. And if lizzy is pregnant it is a blessing not a curse. We are all here for support you are not alone in this my son.
Mikey looked at his father for all the support. Master splittler had a way with words i was thankful for that. Mikey was just so nervous over everything. I was still sick in the bathroom. Its where i spend most of the night mikey was by my side most of the night until he past out from being tired. I fall asleep in the bathroom by the toilet. Mikey wake me up the next day. He looked somewhat better. Master splitter must of said some to him last night that helped.
Mikey had a glass of water for me as i slowly got up. He helped me get up. He handed me the water. He also handed me the pregnancy test. I looked at him and grabbed it. I was getting ingored by his actions. But i got up and wrabbed out the test and got ready to pee on it. I did and sit it down on the floor. Mikey picked ot up and looked at ot so how does this work. Mikey we have to let it set for about 10 mintues before we will know. Mikey looked a little nervous. I got up and washed my hands. Mikey come up to me and tryed to grab my hands Mikey wash your hands please you touched the test i just peed on he laughed and washed his hands too. He come up to me. He kissed me again i am so very sorry about last night babe. Please dont be short with me i am just scared for you. I dont want to ever lose you. I love you so much and if you are we will love that baby. He kissed me again. Mikey i just dont want you to not love the babu just because something may happen to me i want you to love the baby too its not the baby fault. Besides ill be here with you always. I meet shot i was ina different dimension and i somehow got here to be with you. I kissed mikey. So why would the universe just cut it short. He smiled at me. I love you. Mikey hugged me. I hugged him back. He liked at his phone. Its time baby.. I looked down at the test it said + mikey ? He looked at me. Well ? He asked. Your going to be a daddy. Mikey looked at me almost pail. Almost white just stood there.
Mikey? Mikey? I shake him a little. He moved but didnt say anything
I puched him and he just lay there on the floor. I run and got the guys telling them what had happened. Donnie and Leo come running to help with Mikey. Leo got him back up. Him and donnie walked him back to donnie s work shop. Donnie looked at me dont worry lizzy this is very shocking to him he should be back to himself really soon. He said as he walked away. Master splitter come up to me come child lets talk some? He asked and take me into his dojo.
Master splitter asked me what i found out i told him i was with child. He smiled at me good for michelangelo. He will be a good dad. I told him i know so i don't really know why he is acting so weird. He was told me and i have told him i as not scared. Because i have mikey by my side. And the baby would be loved because of him. And i but i just need his support too. I mean i dont want to sound shellfish but i really want him back to mikey i don't want to do this by myself. It is scary enough as it is. I started to cry a little.
Child sshh it will be just find. Michelangelo will be back soon why do you get a drink of water. Maybe eat something and go rest in your room just see and wait. Waiting well put everything in more clearly. Master splitter said. Now here is some tea child. Everything will be fine. I took the tea and drink it slowly it felt good on my stomach from last night. I finished the tea and went to the kitchen to see if there was anything left from breakfast. I warmed up some sausages and eat them and went to check on mikey. But donnie was saying he was ok and he be back soon. Moka walked me out and take me to the bedroom. She ssshhed me lizzy you will be ok mikey just need a minute or more she looked questionable i laid down and fell back to sleep i was scared and teared myself to sleep. I slept most of the day.. When i wake up there was no mikey yet. I got changed and went up by myself to go see april. I ended up staying the night nowing i would not sleep much but it be worst if i was in our room with out him.
April and me stayed up half the night just talking about everything. I didnt tell her that i was with mikey baby. I did want her to worry for us too. She asked if there was anything i needed. I did tell her maybe a dr app. She looked at me weird. What for if i can ask. Just a check up. I said. She said ok we can do that tomorrow.  I went to the 2nd bedroom. And went to sleep i still cried myself to sleep. I wake up my phone started to ring i looked at it. Mikey was calling. I ignored it and went to see if april was awake. Lucky for me she was. She asked if i wanted anything for breakfast. I got a box of cereal and poured a bowl. I take it and grabbed the bowl. April asked me a question i looked at her how do you know? Donnie told me as also said you had not come home and mikey is worried about you. I told him you were here. He said he would let mikey know. Are you two ok lizzy you seemed just fine the other day what is it child. I looked at her.  And sighed idk april we were find and i gotten sick and mikey take me to donnie he thought i maybe pregant so he give me a test. And we found out we were and mikey had some kind of panic attack and shut down and the guys would not let me see them yestarday and i waited for him and he didnt come so i went uptop and stayed with you for now. What i did get is they are all acting like he is the one pregant and i an no one. I am fucking scared too. I dont know what will happen? Mikey got me started on worrying. So i am not trying to be shellfish i am just scared. For him and me and the baby. April just sit the looking at me. Lizzy i understand. They were trying to help him so they cant help you too. Mikey i am sure is scared, too. But maybe we should go in Now and see how far you are along. If you are. I agreed. We went and was able to see a dr they checked me. He said i was. And they were ever did an unltrsound. They only seem a tiny little thing swimming around in me i got a picture of the baby.