Chapter 2

Brandi's POV
I hit the snooze button as my alarm went off. It was too early to get up.
"Rise and shine" I heard Grayson say. Then I felt the cold air hit my legs.
He pulled the blankets off of me.
"Grayson stop I want to sleep" I pulled my knees up to my chest.
"You can't you have tryouts"
I totally forgot about tryouts.
I quickly got up from the bed causing me to get dizzy. I started to fall forward but Grayson caught me.
"You okay?" he asked
"Yeah I'm fine I just stood up to fast" I quickly got out of his reach and walked into the bathroom.
I washed my face, brushed my hair and teeth and got dressed into yoga shorts and a sports bra.
I walked back out to grab my bag.
"Damn" I heard Grayson say under his breath.
I turned around  "perv"
He grabbed his football gear and walked passed me to the bathroom. But before he walked into the bathroom he smacked my butt.
I quickly grabbed my stuff and walked out of the dorm before he got out of the bathroom.
*skip tryouts*
I walked back to the dorm room in pain. I was so sore from the tryout. I haven't worked out that hard in weeks, maybe even months.
I flopped onto my bed and put my face into the pillow.
I didn't even look up when I heard the door shut.
"Well someone's tired" I heard Grayson say.
Even though I didn't know where he was standing I flipped him off.
"Did you make the team?"
I sat up to look at him.
"Yep" I had a huge smile on my face. "How about you did you make the football team?"
"Of course I did"
Great he's one of those cocky sports type of guy.
I didn't respond I just put my head back into the pillow.
I knew he was starring at my butt.
When I looked up again he looked away as fast as he could.
"Perv" I said to him.
"Hey I'm just inspecting it that's all" he put his hands up as if he was surrendering.
I flipped him off again.
"What's your problem?" He asked.
"I don't have a problem I just don't like sharing a dorm room with a boy"
"Well I like sharing a room with a hottie" he looked me up and down.
"Fuck off fuckboy" I got up and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.
After my shower I wrapped my towel around my body and walked into the room since I left my clothes in there.
Big mistake. Ethan was there. Sitting on my bed.
I quickly grabbed my clothes from the closet.
"What's the rush?" Ethan walked towards me. I backed up against the wall.
"Gray can I have her?" He looked over at his brother.
Grayson looked up from his phone. "No I want her" he got up and pushed his brother back. Ethan punched him back.
"Guys I'm not a toy gosh. I'm worth more than that" I said and walked into the bathroom to change
After I came out of the bathroom both boys looked up at me.
Ethan was the first to speak "Brandi we are both sorry about what we just did. We feel bad that we treated you like a toy" he looked over at Grayson.
"Apology excepted" I went over and sat next to Ethan on my bed.
"So what do you guys want to do?" Gray asked looking up from his phone.
"Umm how about 20 questions" Ethan said
"Yeah let's do that's I don't really know much about you guys yet" I sat up.
"Okay I'll go first. Where are you from?" Grayson asked me.
"I live about 35 minutes from here it's a small little town. How about you guys where are you from?"
"New Jersey" they said in unison.
"You guys came all this way to California for college" I asked in shock. I would never go across the country for college
"Yeah. I mean I probably wouldn't if Ethan didn't come with me"
"Well next question....do you want to hangout after practice tomorrow?" Ethan asked.
I instantly responded. I mean he's just as hot as his brother
"Yeah sure. Why why not" I shrugged.
His face lit up.
I looked over to Grayson who just kept giving his brother the evil eye. Oh well.
My phone started ringing and I quickly picked up.
"Hey sis how college going" my sister said
"Oh hey cas (short for Cassidy) it's going great I made the cheerleading team"
Ethan and Grayson both looked over at me with confused looks.
"That's amazing. Do you want to go out for breakfast sometime this week?" She asked.
I picked at my finger nail before answering.
"Yeah I'd love to. Just text me when you want to go"
I quickly hung up.
"Who was that?" Gray asked.
"My older sister"
"How many siblings do you have?" Ethan asked
"Well I have an older sister Cassidy , and a younger brother Brandon, and also 16 year old twin brothers"
"Really what's their names?" They said in unison
"Jackson and Nolan"
"Hey gray remember being 16. Boy those were some great memories" Ethan said.
"Why did you like being 16 so much I hated it"
Grayson spoke up "because we were kind of internet famous"
My mouth dropped open.
"Why do you mean?" I was shocked.
"Well do you know the old app vine?" Ethan asked.
I shook my head no. I didn't have a phone until a year ago my family couldn't afforded electronics
"Oh well we started there then made a YouTube channel and had a few million subscribers but we gave it all up last year" Ethan said
"Why?" I asked. Who would give up fame.
"We both wanted to have good jobs to support a family someday and we are getting kind of tired of all the hate and stuff like that" Grayson spoke up.
"How old are you guys?" I asked. They looked older than 19
"21" they said in unison. That's what I thought.
"I figured. You look older than 19"
The room went silent for a few seconds until Ethan spoke up.
"Well I should get back to my dorm I've got an early practice" he got up and walked to the door.
"I will see are you after practice" he turned to face me.
I nodded my head yes and he walked out of the room.
Grayson started starring at me.
I turned and made eye contact with him.
"What?" I asked
"Nothing" he laid down on his bed and turned so his back was facing me.
I slowly got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom.
Something is wrong with Grayson.