Chapter 3- The horrible experience / The date plan

Ross (pov)

I had the best dream in the world last night. I couldn't help but smile.

"What happened, why are you smiling like that." came a voice behind me.

I looked back and saw Rocky and Ryland staring at me. Should I tell them about my girlfriend. Maybe not. Should I ask them how their dates went.

"Hey, Rocky and Ryland what's up." I said looking very innocent.

"Hey, we are gonna tell mom and dad about our girlfriend. What are you gonna do?" Ryland said.

"I will tell them when I feel like it, so please don't tell anyone, Ok please I beg you." I said almost getting teary.

"Ok, we won't, don't worry, we are gonna keep it a secret." said Ryland.

With that Ryland and Rocky went downstairs for breakfast.

They are the best. I guess I will go down now. I am so excited about the whole date thing. I wonder if Laura is also excited. Oh well, I guess I will call her. I picked up the phone to call Laura when I realized that I didn't have her number. Damn, I guess when I see her I will ask for her number.

I was daydreaming so I didn't know where I was going until I tripped and fall down the stairs.

"Owwww, my butt." I groaned as I tried to stand. But I fall down again.

"Ross are you ok." came a voice from somewhere.

I looked up and saw Riker looking at me with a worried face.

"Ya, I am fine." I answered quietly.

What were you doing, that made you fall like that." Riker asked me.

"I was just daydreaming, sorry."

"What were you daydreaming about?" he asked me.

"Oh, hee hee, it was nothing. Don't worry about it ok."

"Ok." Riker answered.

Riker (pov)

I was reading a book on the couch waiting for lunch to start. WHen I heard a thud from the stairs so I stopped reading and got up and went to see what happened.

I couldn't believe it. Ross was at the end of the stairs, touching his butt and groaning while trying to get up but then fall again.

Damn, he is so adorable the way he fall down again. I better help him get up before he falls again.

So I walked over to where my cutest little brother ever.

"Are you ok" I said with a worried face.

"Ya, I am fine." he answered quietly.

"What were you doing, that made you fall like that." I asked him.

"I was just daydreaming, sorry." he replied still talking quietly and not looking at me.

Why aren't you looking at me ROss, did I do something to you. I was thinking to myself.

I wanted to know why he fall down so I asked him, "What were you daydreaming about?"

"Oh, hee hee, it was nothing. Don't worry about it ok." he replied without looking at me.

"Ok" I said.

Then I helped him up and he slowly got up and looked at me with a smile that said, really i am fine.