Chapter 1

Kimberly Massanova

"Either you go willingly or I call security for you to be escorted out" Stacy defiantly stood her ground as the other employees around them were now still cleaning up Stacy's mess, Kimberly then decided that a change of scenery was in order as she stepped to the side and with a gesture of her open arm, she guided a still mumbling Stacy toward the warehouse office and as they walked through and closed the door, Stacy stood on her feet and glared down at Kimberly as she sat down in the office chair. With light cream-colored walls and a brown marble interior space big enough to be considered a conference room, Kimberly's warehouse office was everything that she could ever need in the manner of her being a simple woman with no need for extra things in her life. " Stacy I'm letting you go because of the fact that for the past few months I've been watching you and in those same number of months I've seen your work ethic decline, your normal fast pace has been sluggish and to top it all off you disobeyed our no phone policy, twice." In truth, Kimberly was more infuriated over the fact that this woman had told her that the main reason why she kept her phone was to keep tabs on her husband/mate who she claimed had been "distant from her" for some years and Kimberly had heard enough of Stacy's excuses to count the sheep that she could see in her sleep. Kimberly slowly leaned toward the wooden marble-made desk as she looked across the table toward Stacy, her light brownish green eyes getting darker and darker by the minute. " I'd really hate to involve your activities as a Pack Member as well." Stacy let loose a low growl in her throat as her eyes slowly changed from pure blue to a dark hue of yellow as she slowly untangled her arms from around her body  " I will refuse to sit here and take this bullshit from someone who was dropped into a family of-agh!" Before Stacy could finish the sentence, Kimberly in a flash had seemed to phase through the table, grab Stacy by her throat, and pinned her to the wall as Stacy suddenly felt the air leave her lungs. With her voice low enough for Stacy to hear and her eyes changing from the warm brownish green to the colorous hue of blackish green, Kimberly was now pissed off. " Stacy Redsun, you will respect this Family that has done more for you than you even deserved or so help me not God or even the Moon Goddess herself will be able to fix what I do to you." Stacy at this moment kept her mouth shut as Kimberly slowly let the woman go, not even caring about the slight mark of a hand around her throat, leaving an imprint as a reminder of the line that she herself chose to cross. 

As Stacy was bent over and tried to catch her breath, Kimberly had already secretly notified Security of the issue per the secret button underneath her desk as David casually appeared as if he had been there the whole time waiting for some excitement. "I'll be more than happy to take her away Ms.Massanova" David put her in handcuffs and was about to escort her out of the office when Kimberly slightly frowned as she remembered that normal handcuffs wouldn't hold Stacy for very long before she was free again. David and his supervisor were the only two Security guards that her adopted father chose for the job, something about " needing the normal to fit into the not so normal" referring to the fact that as per the Werewolf Law, Humans could only be hired under completely anonymous circumstances with no knowledge of fully knowing what they were getting themselves into. The Law also stated that in the case of interaction between the two different races, the secret of shifting had to remain secret within the Werewolf code. Kimberly couldn't fathom the exciting news that she now had to tell her older adopted sister Amber, as she dialed her number, Kimberly wondered how their father was going to take the news of them having to escort and fire Stacy out of the building. Suddenly the unmistakeable snap of chains being broken could be heard down the hallway from Kimberly's office as she lowly growled and casually walked towards the front of the Warehouse building and saw Stacy rubbing her neck from a distance as David stood in front of her, calmly talking to her. Kimberly was far enough to not be seen as the Warehouse resumed operation around her and continued working, Kimberly stepped outside the front of the building as she saw Amber's Kawasaki pull into the driveway and park next to Kimberly's Hulk Green colored Ducati.