Wait....WHAT?!?!?

Also dedicated to DemigodGreeny

Percy's Pov

"Percy, before we get back to Goode, there's something you should know," Paul stated.

"What is it Paul?" I asked. I was grumpy since Annabeth wouldn't be joining me at Goode for senior year. She had to go to Boston to look for a long-lost cousin or something.

"Well.... While you where in Greece fighting the Giants. Lady Hecate got mortally injured. The Mist disappeared for a few weeks and all the Mortals were freaking out. So the gods revealed themselves and permanently removed the Mist from the Mortals eyes, but people who can manipulate the Mist will still be able to do so."

"Wait....What?!?!?"

"You heard me, Perseus."

"Don't call me Perseus, Paul Blowfish," I shot back at him.

"Were here. Go get your schedule and Percy...."

"What?"

"Don't give your self away."

"I'll try not to."

I walked into Goode and grabbed my schedule. When I got to my locker I saw an old mortal friend start to run over to me.

"PERCY JACKSON, WHERE WERE YOU LAST YEAR!!!!" my mortal friend Jeannette yelled at me. Jeannette was a brunette with choppy hair with pink streaks. My other old mortal friends, Jill and Bill, were twin siblings. Jill, a ginger bookworm, spent all her time in the library, Bill, a ginger smart person, spent all his time taking notes.

"Well, Jeannette, Jill, and Bill, I was traveling the world with some cousins of mine all last year," I told them, not giving them the complete truth.

"Well Percy, last year we found out that the Greek gods are real and there is no longer a government," Bill told me,"Did you hear about that on your trip? Or about that freak storm near the Mediterranean?"

"No," again partial truth, Jason and I were the cause of that storm.

"Okay then, let's go to to morning announcements."

~~~~~~~~Time Skip to Morning Announcements~~~~~~~~

"Good morning everyone. As you all know the Greek Gods are real and blah blah blah. Go do your school," a mono-toned teacher told us.

"Let's go to Math then," I told my friends.

When we got to Math I saw the worst person I could have seen, Mrs. Dodds.

"Hello, Honey. Glad you could make it," she told me,"Now everyone take a seat to those of you who don't know me I am Mrs. Dodds. Whoever can guess who I really am can get the whole class out of math for the YEAR."

I raised my hand after someone said a Fury and she replied "Which one?"

"Alecto?" I asked innocently.

"Yes, Perseus. You all are dismissed."

As we left Jeannette asked what we all had next.

"Mythology," we chorused.

"Why do we have to take mythology?"

"Because we don't want to offend the gods. Beside I heard the teacher is a goddess."

When we go into class I see my second least favorite goddess, Athena.

"Hurry up, Perseus," she told me.

I swear I heard her murmur "sea scum" under her breath.

After Mythology, we had English with my dear ol' stepdad.

"Everyone please report to the gym for a special....surprise," blared an intercom.

Paul ran into me and looked at me. We both knew the voice who told every one to go to the gym....Hermes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who is Annabeth's cousin in Boston?

Thanks for reading. I will try to update all my stories soon.

Thanks,

~HazelLevasqueZhang