Meeting the New World...

We all once use to live on Earth, but not anymore. Ever since the year of the Big Fate- the Earth as been nothing but a big ball of lava, tornadoes, thunderstorms, and tsunamis. Now that the Earth is destroyed, we found another planet that supported life. Even though it didn't really have much, it only had a glistening river that ran for a while- farther than the eye could see.

"Welcome to our new home Elizabeth!" My mom shouted as she gripped my fathers hand like she was going to lose him the instant she let go. Looking around I wasn't to impressed with it, nothing but that river. No trees, grass, animals- nothing. Sighing I don't say much as my brother comes running along and looks around.

"I don't like it to much mom. I want to go home." He whines at her and pouts a bit. Rolling my eyes at him I chime into the conversation happily.

"Why not send him home? He wants to go home so badly, let him. I'm more than positive that he will be perfectly fine on Earth.'' I smirk a bit and shot him a don't mess with me look.

"Elizabeth! Thomas! Enough, we are home and it's going to be just as good here as it was at Earth." My mom tried to keep a happy tone, but you knew that she wasn't really sure with herself as she told us it was going to be alright. Letting out a loud huff of frustration I walk off to the river to check it out more. Looking into the water, I realized the river was a little to perfect. The water was a crystal clear blue that had a smooth steady current that flowed calmly to the north. Looking deeper into the water down to the bed of the river, it showed that each rock had a specific place in the bed of the river and it all fit in like the pieces of a puzzle. Noticing my skin was growing hot I decided that I should go for a swim- so I stripped out of my heavy materials like my weapon belt and my jacket. Finally, I was down to my thin t-shirt and my skin tight jeans that allowed me to move freely in combat. Making sure the water was deep enough, I dove into the water and instantly was cooled down. I was then instantly reminded of home.

Oh how I missed home. I missed everything about it: the houses that lined the perfect streets of my neighborhood, the kids that would scream at the tops of their lungs as they chased each other down the road, the calm summer nights where I would go night swimming, and finally the warm spring/summer mornings where I would escape to the roof to read my stories. With the instant stomach ache and heart ache that followed the flood of memories- I instantly cut them off and decided to think of something else. Finally, I decided to come up with a check list of the things I needed to gather from the ship and also the things that I needed to make sure were in order before I laid down to sleep tonight. Lifting myself up into the river banks, my skin grew hotter again and then in dawned on me- Edmund must not be that far. Edmund. He was quite a figure, but I couldn't avoid him he is my fate, my soul, and the person I was (unfortunately) destined to be with.

"Hey beautiful!" Edmund's voice rang from behind me, and I let out an aggravated sigh.

"Hey Edmund." I said gloomily as I flipped my hair out of my face with my hand and wiped away the trail of water that ran down my face. He chuckled and walks around me and stood so he was looming over me, and I had to look up at him. My friends never really understood why I was so distant from Edmund because he was quite an attractive person to be charmed to. Edmund has black hair, with amazingly blue crystallized eyes that have black around the inner and outer iris. His body is what everyone would die for- very muscular, with abs that are very slim cut and stood out. He even has the same muscle tone in his legs, but when it comes down to his feet they are very small and dainty. He just- isn't my type and people don't see that. He squats down so we are face to face and he smirks at me instantly grabbing my hands and pinning me down in one quick motion.

Glaring at him I mumble, "Edmund. I have no time for your games. Let me go now." He shakes his head no, and begins to kiss my neck softly pressing his body against mine. My face growing a petal pink I began to squirm to get away, but he kept me pinned down.

"Edmund! It wasn't an option- NOW!" I said more firmly, and he just ignores me until a strong hand comes and grabs the collar of his shirt yanking him off of me. Sitting up I rubbed the marks Edmund had left on my skin from his grip on me. As I glance up at my savior my petal pink face went to a dark cherry red and I began to grow flustered as I realized it was the one and only- Louis. Louis was a whole different character than Edmund. He was a gentleman, but he was even hotter than anyone could ever imagine. He had arm sleeves of tattoos that told his story like no book could, he had a chest piece, and he also had one tattoo on his leg that isn't quite finished yet. He was Irish so he was very pale, but he had freckles all over his face and some hit or miss on his arms. He had strawberry blonde hair that draped down over his eyes, and it was very messy pretty much all the time- making him look like he just rolled out of bed. Finally, his eyes. If you were lucky enough to even catch a glimpse of his eyes you would melt into your shoes. They were always different shades of blue; everything from crystal blue to a dark sky blue. But, they could pierce into your skin and make you feel like he was staring into your soul with just one glance. Now him- he was the kind of guy I wanted. He was what I was looking for, and if I only knew he liked me the same way back I would do anything to be with him. Anything.

"Hey Elizabeth." Louis was squatted face to face with me, and I looked around shocked noticing somewhere in my daydream about his appearance he got rid of Edmund.

"H-H-Hey Louis.." I began to get more flustered not really making eye contact with him.

"Are you okay? You seemed like you needed some help, so I went out of my way to help you. Anything for a friend right?" He laughed his light, deep voiced chuckle that didn't help at all with my sangfroid.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you.." I smiled and he began to blush too. Noticing he was a little flustered too, I calmed down realizing I was no longer the only one.  

"Look, Elizabeth, we need to talk." There was a sudden urgency in his voice and I nodded.

"Okay.." I said slowly waiting for him to continue.

He takes a couple of deep breaths and grabs my hands, "Elizabeth.. your my best friend.. and I know that different charms can't be together- but I love you. Ever since we were little growing up together, I hoped that you were the one, that you were going to be my soul mate and my fate. But, I was heart broken when I found out you weren't, and I still am. I can't hide my feelings from you anymore, and I am willing to do anything to be with you. Will you do the same for me...?"

My jaw dropped, and I was shocked. This was really the best moment of my life....