Chapter 3: Never Get Back

Treyvon in the mm

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jordyn

I was laying on the couch cuddling with my son while he slept as I caught up on some of my shows I have been missing for the past couple of weeks because I been busy working, heading up to the top... finally.

My phone started to ring and Alexis face popped up on the screen making me quickly answer so the ring tone wouldn't wake Treyvon up.

"Hello" I said quietly while slowly removing myself from under Treyvon and walking into the kitchen leaning on the counter

"Hey boo" I heard Alexis voice through the phone "You busy tonight"

"No why"

"I got some tickets to the Trey Songz concert just you and me since we have a night off, wanna go"

"Not really" I thought

Alexis didn't know that Treyvon's father is actually Trey Songz the famous singer and honestly I don't think anybody knows not even the people I went to high school with except my best friend India, she was the only person there for me and we told each other everything no matter how bad it is she always supports me and I always support her. So while I was pregnant and still juggling school I was considered a hoe and that it could be anyone's baby. But I knew that it could only be one persons and that was Trey, he was the only one I been with... my first love.

"Ummmm...."

"You have no choice your going, ill pick you up at 7:45, k love you bye" She said quickly then hung up in my face.

Sighing I laughed to myself a little and peaked back in the living room seeing Treyvon still sleeping peacefully so I picked his up and he immediately wrapped his arms and legs around me laying his head on my shoulder. Rubbing his back I walked him up the steps and laid his in his bed pulling the covers over top of him then kissing his cheek walking out the room leaving the door cracked.

"Now I have to call Yazmin to watch him" I mumbled to myself walking back down the steps grabbing my phone and sitting on the couch dialing her number and she picked up on the first ring

"Hey Jordyn wassup"

"Hey Yaz, I know I gave you this weekend off but do you have plans tonight I need someone to watch Treyvon"

"Uh yea but if you want me to cancel I will it-" I cut her off

"No don't cancel its ok you need a time off go have fun"

"Thanks Jordyn"

"No problem, see you next weekend"

"Absolutely"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Trey

"Everybody take a break" I let my whole crew know and I went into my room backstage and sat down with my elbows rested on my knees and my face in my hands

I just cant get into my right performing mind I wasn't able to hit any of the notes and my dancing was completely terrible. I just cant focus with her still in my head its like she is controlling me and its frustrating the shit out of me, I'm really about to loose my fucking mind.

I herd the door open and close but I didn't bother to look up to see who came in. I felt the couch I was sitting on go down

"Whats going on with you Trey" I heard my manager say and I finally looked up at him not knowing how to explain