We Ended Up On The Ground [ A Vic Fuentes Fan Fiction] Chapter 4

I'm sitting on my bed and I can't help but think of him. Of Vic. After spending a couple days with them. Dropping by my house once just to pick up a bunch of clothes( Vic begged me to stay some time with them). I really got to know the four of them during those days and so did Gwen.. Which just so happens to be Tony's girlfriend.

It feels like it was just yesterday when I was entangled in his grasp when he gave me the necklace. Now I'm brushing my hair. What fun.

It was hard to say good bye to Vic avter spending many days with him. Even though I'd spent a lot of time with him. But I couldn't just live with him in his tour bus.

I drop the hair brush to the floor and I lay back on my bed. I should get dressed. But I lay there for a while before I finally get up and walk over to my dresser.

I settle in for my usual attire of some skinny jeans. Purple to be exact. A white Drop Dead tank top to finish. Some black Vans in the end.

I go looking for a hoodie inside my closet and when I came back I notice I have a message from someone.

Stole your number one day while you were asleep. :3

It's Vic by the way. Lol. I miss you so much.

Look outside your window.

I almost get a heart attack. I look out the window and I see Vic standing there. How he knew this was my window? I do not know.

He just stands there, hands in his black jeans' pocket's. His beautiful arms show, for yet he wears a red SD tank top. He has a smile propped upon his face. His gaze has become locked on mine.

I smile and wave gently at him. I notice he has the Longboard we bought by his feet.

I rush down the stairs and run town meet him. I jump into his arms. It felt more like years since I'd seen him. Yet it hadnt been that much time.

His arms wrap around my was and he burries his face into my neck. The beautiful scent of his hair fills my nostrils and I burry my head into his head.

He pulls his head back, looks me right in the eye and brushes his lips gently against my own.

" I'm taking you somewhere special today, Alice. I'm not telling you where, though, it's a surprise.

" Oh c'mon tell me. Please?" I beg him to tell me but he doesn't budge. Minutes later where on the board and headed to some place I do not know.

The sun has begun to set and the pink sky is smeared with streaks of yellow orange, and hints of pink. The air smell wonderful. I can't help but close my eyes with delight.

Vic rides behind me, holding me agains him by my waist. And I could not have wanted it any other way. With him I feel amazing. I feel free. I feel alive.

I begin to feel the warm breeze of the beach and I sort of have an idea of where we might be going.

We come to a sudden stop once we begin to see the beach. It's a beautiful sight. A mixture of colors blending int the horizon.

I begin to feel Vic's finger tips on my face and I notice he is placing a bandana over my eyes. He turns my body toward his and asks if I can see anything. I shake my head.

" I'll guide you, don't worry."

He turns my body to where I was looking, takes my left hand in his warm one, and guides me. I can feel the sand under my sneakers, and I can hear the sea. We walk for what I think is an eternity but then we come to a sudden stop.

" Wait one minute." I can feel Vic fading.

He comes back minutes later. Takes my hand, once again and guides me a couple feet more. He turns my body so I am facing something and then takes the blind fold off.

I'm completely speechless. Before me lies a gigant heart filled with roses. My name is spelled inside of it and around the heart are torches that illuminate the sand so brightly. The flames cause each rose petal to shine against the darkness that has begun to settle in.

Happiness overwhelms my heart. I never would have imagined he would do this. My eyes begin to flood with tears. The tears causing the torches to look like bursting lights infront of me.

I'm completely mesmerized I don't even notice when Vic takes both of my hands and turns my body towards him gently. He presses his forehead against my own. I can't seem to focus anymore. Not even into his eyes.

He lets to of my hands and cups my face into his hands.

" You've become the most important thing in my life. The most amazing person that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I can earnestly say that I love you Alice. Even if I might not know you for too long. When I see something or someone I want I don't stop until I have what I want."

His words sink deeply into my heart and I know he means every single word he says. I kiss him this time. Making every determined kiss I place upon his lips, feel like none he has ever received. I never would have imagined that I'd be where I am now. I never thought he would actually fall in love with someone like me. Yet he has. And I couldn't be happier.

I make his lips mine. I guide him this time and he follow me. I can taste the sweetness in his lips, his mouth. The whole feeling overwhelms me with delight. And I can tell tell he feels the same way for yet he let's out a soft moan between kisses.

When I finally pull away I notice I have left him breathless. His eyes are wide open.

" I'm glad I got o experience that side of you", he says in somewhat of a surprised but delighted way.

He picks me up and guides me towards the heart filled with roses. Before we lay down he takes a blanket that I hadn't even known was there. He lays it over the roses.

We both lay on the bed of roses and we look up at the darkened sky. There are no sounds around us. We are covered by the foliage of several trees above, we are invisible to anyone behind us.

Vic takes my left hand in his and tucks and arm behind my head. He looks intensely into my eyes. I look deeply into his brown ones. He presses his forehead into mine and just stares at me.

We lie there, staring up at the sky at times. He tells me the names of some of the constellations and he makes me laugh overall. He tells me about the tour life. How he enjoys being with the guys so much but misses home a lot sometimes. I pay attention to ever word he says. To every movement of his lips. And at times I have to keep myself form just pressing my lips against his because to me he is the most gorgeous human being in the whole world.

" You know, the first time I saw you, I thought you were 21. You look so young."

I laugh at his comment. " You don't look nothing like your age either. You could say to anyone you were 17 and they would believe you," I say as I brush a strand of hair from his eyes.

Vic tells me everything that could possibly interest me. Everything about him interest me. I tell him about my life too. I tell him how I was growing up. A total tomboy, and an outcast.

" So that's why you're so comfortable around guys right?"

" I wasn't at first, with you. You made me so fucking nervous.And you made me feel so akward. But in an amazing way." I tell him this and he bursts out laughing. That laugh I love so much. He throws his head back as he laughs and then comes back to me.

" I hope this night never ends", is all I say once he is done laughing.