Chapter 4

Louis POV:

OMG KayLee is so pretty she has wavey long brown hair and bright green eyes and her accent is adorable and her thin lips I just wanna kiss she is beautiful absolutely Beautiful!! she is still so shy around me I wish she would just lossen up around me mabey I can take her to a romantic movie and i will rap my arm around her and i will lean in to her and BAM!! I will kiss her mabey just mabey that will happen....

KayLees POV:

Ummm Liam why aren't you in your bed? "well I umm I just dont think it is comfortable so I decided to go to sleep on the couch :)" ohh ok then, well goodnight Liam "you too KayLee" he said that with a smile I'm going to check on Harry now I figure he is asleep and i dont wanna wake him so i dont knock and there he was he was on top of the covers in his unicorn boxers my jaw swept open and i shut the door and run to Zayns room he is on is Mac pro texting Perrie his girlfriend I guess he skyped her she was on tour her band Little Mix and i just peaked in but he was fine so i went to Nialls room and he was eating a box of pizza by himself and cheese balls and he was playing video games so i take it he was fine. I knocked on Louis's door

he open it and he gestured me to come in so i did and i plopped on his bed and he asked me if I would go with the movies to see "Gone With The Wind'' tommorrw night and I said that would be great!!!

Louis POV:

YES!!! she said yes I can rap my arm around her in the romantic and i would kiss her!! perfect moment!!!!!

Simons POV:

Hi KayLee how are my boys doing?? "they are doing fine do you know what time it is here?" I dont know "well it is 4:23 in the morning I am still half asleep" oh sorry I woke you up well I just called to check we goodbye now "bye?!"

KayLees POV:

it is 8:03 in the morning and i have to make breakfast I guess all make eggs, hashbrowns bacon, and toast for breakfast. when breakfast was done I scream in to Harry, Louis, Zayn and Nialls bedroom to wake up with a bull horn and they jumped off there feet Harry tried to cover up his boxers but didn't work Niall screamed and Louis laughed he has the mentally of a 5 year old so the boys walked into the kitchen like zombies I guess they are not morning people and Niall ate all his food plus one more serving of everything and the boys kept picking at there toast and they still were half asleep but they all took turns to take showers and that woke them up.