BEGINNING OF MYSTERIES

Real life mysteries, events, and people.

I: ALIENS

Aliens, or extra-terrestrials have been the main subject of interest for conspiracy theorists for years. But could they really exist?

There have been numerous reports of sightings of aliens and U.F.O's for decades. Aliens or otherworldly beings have been talked about for centuries, dating back to ancient Egypt and many ancient civilizations like the Mayan civilization. And IF aliens do exist, where do they come from and what exactly do they want? Could they simply be another race from another planet? Astronomers all over the world have been trying to find and have found multiple planets that may be able to sustain life, like the recently discovered Kepler-22.

Then again, those aliens may come from Earth itself. Oceans and aquatic life still remains fully undiscovered, so, could there be creatures from earth that we still have not discovered? An advance race from or out of Earth? Several islands have been rumored to be connected to alien life like Atlantis or Hy Brasil.

We do know that someone or something visited ancient civilizations and UFO sightings have been reported for decades which cannot be ignored. Area 51 is very popular for working on alien discovery and some believe it has found and is communicating with aliens.

Several strange signals have been picked up over the decades and scientists and astronomers are still wondering where they came from or who sent them.

There is the highly popular speculation that those UFO's are government spacecrafts for spying and observations but if that still doesn't explain how they are so advance and secret, one would think if a government had all this technology for aircrafts they would use it for military uses.

Many government agencies like the CIA have full top secret files for extra-terrestrial life and UFO's. So, do they know something that we don't?

Does alien life really exist

II: HY BRASIL

In my opinion, Hy Brasil is the strangest and most baffling mystery of all time.

Hy Brasil is an island located in the Atlantic ocean off the coast of Ireland.

The Rendlesham Forest Incident(Hy Brasil):

In December, 1980, two American soldiers, Jim Penniston and John Burroughs were wandering in the English forest of Rendlesham when they came across a very strange craft. The craft was triangular with several glyphs and strange symbols on it.

Jim Penniston touched the glyphs and started getting those strange visions, he had an unusual memory block where couldn't remember anything that happened after he touched the craft until he returned back to his base where he was being questioned by two government officials from the NSA.

Penniston started getting those strange numbers in his head in the form of visions, the numbers consisted of zeros and ones like a Binary code and he couldn't get the numbers out of his head. He wrote the numbers down in a notebook which took sixteen pages.

The NSA tried to cover the event up and had Penniston sign false statements and threatened him or else he would be considered a war criminal.

Two days after Penniston and Burroughs found the craft, Burroughs returned with a team to the same location to find the craft. Strangely, they found that a triangular area on the ground, probably where the craft landed had high levels of radiation.

They suddenly saw two glowing blue lights in the sky, the lights turned white and landed in the distance, Burroughs ran towards it as the light exploded and he disappeared for several minutes and returning with no memory of what happened or what he saw, like Penniston.