Zayn's Overprotective Brother

Summary: Zayn loses his virginity to one of the members of his older brother's band.

Hi, my name is Zayn Jawaad Malik-Styles. I am sixteen years old and have a twenty year old brother named Harry Malik-Styles. He is one-fourth of Britain’s most popular boy band, One Direction. I’ve had many great opportunities because of him, visiting new countries, being on stage a few times and fulfilling my dreams of traveling the world. Not to mention meeting three other lads that have come to be like a second family to me. There’s Liam Payne and Niall Horan, who are the same age as my brother Harry, and Louis Tomlinson, the oldest, twenty-two sass master from Doncaster. I love them all with my heart, but I hate being the youngest of them all. Most of the time, they treat me like a baby, but I guess that’s to be expected for having an overprotective brother like Harry. 

When our parents took their vacation to Paris, as an anniversary gift from Harry(I tried giving him the money I saved at birthdays, Christmas and my chore duties, but Harry just smiled and said that he got this one; that I should save my money to buy something nice as we went back on tour). I sulked at first, but Harry just tousled my hair between his fingers and said that the next time I could plan mom and dad’s next anniversary. 

That was another thing about being the brother of a famous person, whenever our parents were away on vacation, Harry would be more than happy to take me along with him. I had the best brother in the world, and wouldn’t trade him for a thing. 

I’m sitting next to him on the airplane to a new town I don’t know the name of, and I’m writing down my thoughts to you, journal. I hope you don’t mind the blabbering. It’s just kind of wonderful having someone completely neutral that I can talk to.

“Oi, Zee,” said Louis, looking over his seat, being only able to see his eyes. He motioned his head forward. “The lads and I are having a chat, what say you come over here and have some fun eh?”

I looked out from my journal and smiled shyly. “Sure,” I said, hiding my journal back into my pack. I unbuckled my seatbelt that Harry helped strap me into and sat next to Louis on the chair in front of my seat, now facing Liam and Niall. 

“We’re just talking about . . . stuff,” said Louis, nodding his head at the correct terminology. 

“Oh, cool,” I said, trying to fit in. Although I’ve been on a couple tours with them, I still have yet to break out of my shell. I was still shy around the older lads because sometimes, they kind of intimidated me. To all the girls back home, these were the guys that they swooned over, and who would give their life to be sitting where I’m sitting. 

“So, Zayn,” said Niall in a thick Irish accent. “You got a girlfriend?”

Niall’s question made me feel a little uncomfortable. I hadn’t told anyone else, even Harry, that I was gay. He would probably have freaked out and asked me when. But there is no right or wrong answer with knowing who you are. I’d like to think like the rest of them. That I was born this way, and there was nothing anyone could do to change it. 

“Boyfriend then?” Louis laughed, hitting my arm. 

I blushed bright red. The boys seemed to have taken notice and gasped in shock. 

“No way!” said Niall.

“I was just joking on ya’ mate!” jeered Louis. 

Liam just smiled at me with his big brown eyes. Not at all surprised or judgmental. Just friendly, and I smiled back at him. 

“Give us the details, man!” asked Niall anxiously. “What does it feel like? Who was your first? Are you the giver or the receiver?”

I look at all of them in confusion. “Huh?”