chapter 8

It's was a new day and i had to go shopping to but my things for prom because iwasnt planning on going before because what happened with Josh. I went in to the first shop and instantly fell in love with a dress. It was white and long with silver sparkling jewls on it. So I looked at the label and it said $1000 my job in New look was sentenly not going to pay. Then Joshes mother walked in surprisingly and offered to pay I said I couldn't possibly but then we ended up doing halfers and I couldn't thank her enough we spent the rest of the day together some people might of found that weird but we didn't. We then went into topshop to find some killer heels, we found a pair that were soooooo high but I liked them because they actually made me look tall so we bought them and they were $35. We then tryed forever 21 for some accessories but I couldn't find any I really liked so we then went into accessorize suprizingly to look for some and I found a set of real silver dimond earings with a maching knekless and bangle wich was $34. I then went home and tried them all on. My mum walked in and asked me how I afford all of them but I made up an excuse and said I got a promotion at new look so I got more money aand I also said that they were all on sale everything I got.