Chapter 1

"How do I look Lola?" I asked my big sister who was so engrossed in her phone. I cleared my throat and asked again and she just giggled at her phone. I was tired already because we had already gone to like six clothing stores in the mall, each looking for clothes I would take to L.A. I snatched the phone from her hand and she smiled a guilty smile at me.
"Am sorry Ally I was really texting something important", she said and looked at the floral summer dress I was I tried showing her before. "Wow, you look great", she complimented.
"Thanks. Can we go now?" I said obviously furious for taking her stupid offer to wear any dress she picked out tomorrow to L. A. I am moving to L.A tomorrow and staying with my aunt Mandy which is awesome because she is wild and so am I. My parents are famous and I am not because of the attention. They figured it was best for me to go somewhere no one knew who I was except my aunt so the papparatzi wouldn't get me. Lola is safe because her life is all about fame.
***
I laid on my bed and slept off when we got home. Lola on the other hand left to go take care of the models to walk at her fashion show. She is a model and a fashion designer. She is one of the most famous there is in the life of fashion. I was a model too when I was little but the pressure got intense and I quit, and now I plan on being an architect like Mandy's fiancé, Jeremy.
***
I woke up later than I expected and got packing. "Dinner's ready sweetie", my mum said though the telecom phone she put in my room and everywhere in the mansion. My mum decided to cook dinner since I was leaving for a long time, probably forever. I went downstairs and saw the table set for a feast which was really weird because we were only three, and I would eat only like three spoons. "We are having guests sweetie so go change into something better Ally", she said.
"I thought you said it was just going to be us three", I said furiously.
"Well things came up, I am sorry sweetie", she said innocently.
"Well am not dressing up, I will just take my food to my room", I said and put a serving spoon of rice on my plate and walked up to my room. I love my mum a lot but sometimes she can be really annoying. I packed the rest of my stuffs up and laid on my bed to sleep without eating anything. I had lost my appetite. Tomorrow will be the start of a new life and new adventures too.
***
I woke up from the sun rays shooting through my curtains and looked at my alarm clock beside my bed. I jumped off my bed and pulled out my clothes, rushing into the bathroom. It was just two hours before boarding time and I was still sleeping. Where are the adults I call parents when I need them. I threw on a white tank top and black leggings and black sneakers. I was in a hurry, the only thing that was in order were my boxes which the maids took to the car. I searched for anything I would have left behind before leaving my room. My mum and dad were seated in the living room downstairs watching Thor, typical of them.
"Seriously? I would have missed my flight because you guys are watching Thor!", I emphasised. "Anyway I am leaving now, just wanted to let you know", I continued. My dad stood up and gave me a long hug and mum did the same.
"Have a safe flight sweetie", she said and walked me outside.
"Bye mum, dad", I said and got in the car. I was already shaking because this would be my first time of living without my parents.