Chapter 2

"Ladies and gentlemen, you are welcome to L. A, please keep your seatbelt fastened as we land. Thank you for taking the American airways, we wish you a happy time here", the pilot or announced. I was finally here after a life time of waiting. I got my bag and boxes when I was out of the plane and sat waited for Mandy to come pick me up. I put on my Samsung s6 edge on and began playing games to while away time. Mandy came like two hours later with flowers in her hand. "Omg you've grown so much I almost couldn't recognise you", she said excitedly. Mandy is a natural blond who dyes her hair brunette or black every time. She loves the fringe hair style and makes sure it's never taken away when she models. I know right? Everyone models in my family but it's actually just Mandy, Lola and I. She got her fame boosted when she acted the movie fifty shades of grey, crazy right? Mandy came two hours later when I was already thinking of hiring a taxi to her place. "I am so sorry Ally I got hung up at work", she said and gave me a big hug. We were noticed by a lot of people because of Mandy. Her bodyguards helped me with my things and protected Mandy and I from the big crowd that suddenly crowded us. I wore the pair of sunglasses in my bag and Mandy handed me her snapback, of course she knew my parents didn't want me exposed. We got into the range rover and the driver started the car immediately the guards were settled. "So tell me, any boyfriend yet?", she asked smiling sheepishly.
"No", I said dryly.
"Oh", she said regretting that she asked the question.
"It's not bothering, no need to feel bad for asking. I really don't care if I have one or not, it doesn't make a difference", I said destroying the silent and awkward mode. I looked out the window and saw the beautiful beach round L. A. I really loved the look of the place already.
"Don't worry Ally, you will get a tour around tomorrow but first we must go for your surprise party. Which isn't a surprise anymore since I just told you", she said excitedly. "You have to pretend you don't know about it and act all surprised when you get there, okay?", she said desperately.
"Yeah, whatever", I said obviously not interested in doing anything. I was tired as hell and here she was telling me she organised a surprise party for me, not to sound ungrateful and all but seriously didn't she think I would be exhausted?
***
Brandon's house was obviously big as f***. She blindfolded me and led me to the door but I stopped her before I went in.
"Don't you think blindfolding me is like writing a sign on my head that says 'I told her about the surprise party'?" I asked.
"Oh yeah. You're right I should probably take that off", she said and took it off my eyes. Everything was blur for a moment but then it all came back together. I got into the house with Mandy leading the way obviously over excited. Sometimes I look at her and wander if she is really 20 years old, because she acts like a sixteen year old sometimes. I hate surprise parties, especially the ones with people other than my family. I braced myself for the surprise scream I would receive but then I remembered, there were problably only adults at the party and they definately not like Mandy. I followed her into a dark room, as I stepped in I heard a loud pop for a bottle and a lot of people yelling 'welcome home Ally'. This was even worse than I had imagined, I knew no one at the party, well atleast not personally. I knew some people from t.v. like Jason Derulo and Sam Smith. I was really dazzed when I saw my all time favourite musician and actor, Will Smith. He looked hotter in real life than on television and that is crazy. I lost sight of him when a group of celebrities came to say hi. I literally searched for him through out the paranswers. didn't find him. Mandy called me when the party was over to meet someone that she thinks I would "love" to see. I followed her anyway and was more than happy to see him. It was Will Smith, my dad's best friend.
"Oh my God is that Ally?", he asked Mandy as he came closer and gave me a hug. "What's it been, five, six years?", he asked excited.
"Seven years sir", I said and giggled. He's known my dad even before they became famous. They've been together a long way.
"How's your dad? He told me you were coming today, but I thought he was coming along", he said waiting to get answers.
"Umm... Something came up so he had to cancel his flight. But I was really looking forward to seeing you again sir", I said excitedly.
"Who isn't always?", I heard an arrogant masculain voice comment. I looked behind Will to see who it was and it was none other than my long time jack ass of a mate, Jaden Smith.