only 1 page for u -_-

Jack was going to his brand new school with his girlfriend Katie. Katie knew many people at the school already although. People at her old school said she has cute, popular etc. But she did not think that one bit.
"You excited? Ha. this school is gonna be great. All the babes will want you. But just remember. You have a girlfriend." Katie said smiling in the passenger seat of Jack's red convertible car. "Not really haha. But as long as your with me, I'm gonna be fine." Jack said smiling. Katie blushed and reached over and sat on Jack's lap while he was driving, but she didint get in his way of view because suddenly. He stopped the car completely. They were in a little parking lot and they started kissing. Jack put both his hands around Katies waist. Katie moaned quietly as Jack bit her neck. Then moaned a lot louder when he bit her sweet spot. Just then a knock was on the window. It was 2 of Katies friends. Viv and Bianca.
"Ooooo someones getting lucky" Bianca said giggling. Viv giggled to. "What are you bitches doing here?" Katie said getting back onto the passenger seat. "We are walking to school. We should do this more often!" Viv said. Bianca And Viv both laughed.
"By the way who's this cutie? And is he single?" Bianca whispered to Katie so he couldn't hear her. "Bitch! I was just kissing him, you really think he's single?" Katie said giggling in a whisper tone. "This is Jack. The one i always tell you about." Katie said squeezing Jack's cheeks and kissing his scrunched up lips. "Cool. Well we better get going to school. Bye Katie. Byee Jaaaacck." Viv said to us.
"Oh wait! One more thing." Bianca yelled and stopped us from pulling up the window. "Katie has a lot of lover boys at school. You know, a lot of the hawt boys have a thing for her. So you may or may not fit in the the popular group. But if u want, you can sit at our table..." Bianca said smiling. "Will do sargent" Jack said nodding. "Okay well bye!" Viv said running down the sidewalk to school.
"Katie. So those were your friends? Im not judging by the way." Jack said starting the car back up. "Yeh. There lil bitches from time to time but... There really funny and really cool. Once you get to know them." Katie said on her iPhone 6s. "Oh shit!!! Were late for school! Fuck!" Jack said driving down the road. Katie knew he was going farther then the speed limit by the way the other cars were driving. "Love you" Katie said to Jack. "Love u to Baby." Jack said looking at Katie for 3 seconds. FINALLY they got to school

Okai. That was chapter 1. These are gonna be separate lil pages. In the next "reading" there will be alot more character's. (hinty hint hint) xD

Hope u enjoyed!