Meeting Genevieve

Huh....?! What....?!
How on earth did I end up applying to school ...?! I can't back down now ... Can I ? Of course not ! People are watching , your career is on the line ! If I went to a prestigious school , at least Mademoiselle Genevieve would get a boost up in her fan count !!! I'm kinda having mixed feelings here . I'm not the study kind of girl , you know that right ! Don't you ? Well the world is watching and if you back down , you'll look like a fool .
Now let's see the list of students other than yours truly .
1. Ayato Sakamaki
2. Kanato Sakamaki
3. Alice Tan
4. Cherrie Applebottom
5. Lucas Casteel
6. Celestia Ludenberg
7. Ruki Mukami
Who ... Are ... These ... People ... ?!?! What kind of name is Applebottom ?! I have a feeling that this would be hard to handle . Plus , having to spend two whole years with them . None other than .... I have to share rooms with one of them !! I'm gonna start praying so that my roommate is not a SLOB . I hate those dirty little ... Don't get me started .
Now , I haven't told you like anything about myself . Haven't I ? Usually I'd tell people to google it . Where have you been to not know me ? In this upcoming new year , I'd be turning 15 and also be transferring into the Elite school that people have started to talk about : Ace . Where only the best of the Best are gathered to well you know , study . Although I never had the slightest intention on going into such a prestigious school but my parents did . My passion for music was never acknowledged by them , they wanted me to do something more consistent . Even so , they supported me all the way . Now , I guess its my turn to pay the debt by going to this school . Throughout my childhood , my parents knew that I had an advantage over other children . It wasn't by my talent to be able to play the musical instruments . It as by genetic , because I was their daughter . Even though they were disappointed at my choice to become an idol , they've never hated or stop supporting me . Now , it's my time to show them the light that I carry . The reason they held on , I will graduate from this school . No matter how much I try , although the debt can never be the same , Seeing them in joyous tears at my acceptance had made me more than happy . At the thought of they were finally proud of me as their daughter , I haven't fully repaid my debt but I promise I'll try my best to live their expectations . Even if it costs my stardom .
" Miss Genevieve , do come ! I've finished your interview outfit ! "
Well , That's my cue , I have to go now . Next time , let's meet in the official first part of the series .

Sincerely from Genevieve .
So , this is only the intro of Genevieve . I hope you anticipate the other characters ! Do support my fan fiction . This fanfiction is mainly inspired by Danganronpa The Animation , Diabolik Lovers Series and though ridiculous the author's dream ( yeah when you sleep yeah that dream ) . The author is only 14 so please don't roar at the bad grammar .
Next on the line . Sakamaki Ayato .