PaNi OS: Meet the fockers

"Get your ass off the bed Mr Samthaan !" Her fifth attempt of waking me up was on the verge of failing, yet again ! She wouldn't stop, and I didn't want to wake up. The hangover from last night was still playing on my head and it felt too heavy.

My eyes were closed, yet I could anticipate her irritated face. But then,

"What the hell is your problem Niti !!!!" I cried as she poured a bucket full of cold water on me in another attempt to wake me up.

"You ! You're my problem. Kabse I'm trying to wake you up but no ! " she hit me playfully. "There's so much of laziness inside your body !! It doesn't go. Now shrug it off and get ready. We have to go."

I quickly glanced around the room to search for Karan. He wasn't there. Had he been there he could have at least controlled his sister and saved me from her tortures ! I didn't like anyone messing with my sleep, even if it was my mom, or my girlfriend.

"Karan went. Along with the girls..Just in case.." She said, folding the bedsheets properly.

"Why are you cleaning the room? That's the house keeping people ka work ! Leave it na. " I was now kind of awake, yet I wanted to sleep more. She stood in front of me, her palms on her waists and gave me a look. Oh yeah, I was talking to THE cleanliness freak. I should have thanked my stars for not making her leave me the first time she came to my house. Her disgusted face on seeing my messy living room still revolves in my mind, whenever I try cleaning up my apartment.

"What're you thinking? Get up. No one is going to save you today." Niti walked towards me and tried pulling my bedsheet.

Poor girl. It had been 8 months since we had started dating yet the girl couldn't understand one thing that I was stronger than her. I could pull the bedsheet to myself, and well her to !

"Parth !" She squealed when I forcefully pulled her over me. "Not now please."

"You still haven't compensated for last night." I said tucking a lock of her hair behind her ears.

"What last night?" Her eyes which were on me before, now were everywhere except towards me !

"Don't try to act smart okay? Not with me." I said, making her turn so that I could be on top of her.

Last night. Well, the last thing I remember was me standing near the drinks counter looking here and there, in a very bad mood. I hardly knew people there, and the one's whom I knew were busy with their own plans. Niti had literally driven me to a point where I could not say no to her. We had had to hide our relationship from the world, and for that both of us had to stick to that one policy of not being spotted together at public places, which actually flopped when we went to Goa for her birthday, as I read that we were seen together at a couple of places. Niti read that too, and she had become a little more particular of this hiding thing since then. She had strictly instructed me to stand 10 miles away from her at the goddamn party and enjoy that way. It was still boring for me, and then I had a couple of drinks, and got high..and now the hangover wouldn't go !

"Leave na." She squeaked. I knew she didn't want me to leave her.

"Only I know how I controlled myself last night, after seeing you Niti." I whispered to her, literally feeling her trembles.

I had to admit to myself, and I had no qualms in doing so, but she looked breathtakingly hot the previous night. We had hardly spent some 20 minutes together yesterday, and after that she left for the parlor. Then we directly met at that idiotic party.

"You should have seen yourself." She finally spoke. "You were dancing like crazy"

"And then?" I asked. "What happened next?" I actually didn't know why I was so eager to know what I had done at the party last night.