Chapter 19

"Ladies and gentlemen ,since you all know my children,my first born Zayn and my second born Susan. But you all don't know I have another daughter my last born and a very different vampire than the rest ,she controls the elements ,earth,air,fire and water she's my girl princess Zoe"my dad said and everyone kept looking for me and the spotlight hit me as I went up to join my family I got a hug from my sister and a fist pump from my brother and a kiss on the cheek from my dad "You have to say a few words "said Zayn "Uhm,hi everyone"I said and they giglgled "I'm kind of new at this ,I don't know what to say,but I'll try my best to take care of my people,because together we can do a lot ,I'm pleased to have joined my family and my people today and you all celebrating my birthday .Mybe by being here I can lead well and learn a few things from my family and boyfriend about leadership but the rest I'm proud to be a McKnight "I said and every applaud even Austin was mouthing 'I love you'. Of was kind of cute. Then the music played on .. I love this song it was Meghan Trainor ft John Legend 'I'm gonna love you'.. I just had to do it even though it was my birthday ... I quickly ran and grabbed the mike ,everyone was surprised the only people who knew I can sing was Jake,Zayn,Susan and Bruce .. Yes my dad and bf didn't know.

**I found myself dreaming its over and gone.. Like a scene from a movie that every broken heart knows. We were walking on moonlight and you pull me close split second and you disappear and then I was all alone ...
Woke up in tears ,you by my side breathe of a relief then I realise ...

Then I sang a chorus .. As I thought I was going to sing the John Legend part a voice ,so beautiful and so daring I just had to open my eyes and look who it was. Austin.. I was shocked he had such a voice ... As the song ended .. Everyone appauled I was surprised my dad did ... "Now Austin can I have a duet with my daughter "said my dad Austin nodded and kissed my cheek and went of stage ★Looking back over my days★ he began and I knew it was my favourite song ever,I sang with my dad I respected him for that all the vamps seemed to be surprised ..."Dad,this is the best birthday party ever ,I thank you "I hugged him the crowed weren't 'Nchaaaaw'. I got of stage to give Austin a kiss for singing with me at that moment .. And I see him going away .."Austin!!"I shout him out knowing even if I didn't make that much noise he'll here me. He turned around and waited for me ."Austin!"I jump into his arms and kiss him he kisses me back "Where you going?"I asked "Pack problems I left my dad in charge but it seems they need me"he says and takes my hand to go outside. As we went outside. "We have to run all the way back "he said "Oww really I thought vampires where fast "I said "Yeah but we faster "said Scott then he transformed into a wolf taller than himself with brunet fur ,and with black eyes ,Chad transformed into a reddish wolf with eyes that are blueish. Austin kissed me for the last time "I love you"he said "And I love you"I said ,Austin transformed into a dark black wolf ,taller than himself and he was huger than Scott and Chad and his got silver eyes this time. I chuckle."Silver eyes huh"I say and he shook his head playfully I brushed my hand through his soft fur ,and he bowed so I may kissed his fore head ,"Run home safely ,I love you"I said he just licked me and ran to the forest with Scott and Chad "I'm go get you for that!"I giggle and I can tell his laughing inside .

Now time for me to go back to the party but something in me saw a forest so farmiliar. I ignore it I went inside it was already 10 pm and I got training 05:00am with these people but what's funny I couldn't sleep for more than 3 hrs. I went to party a little. I danced with Jake ,those crazy faces we used to make at 11pm .Zayn came up "Okay everybody ,I want us to sing happy birthday before midnight "he said ,and everyone started singing I just wanted to cry and I'm there like woow life though. 12pm it was hunting time .. Everyone who was a vampire knew that well. Minutes later the clock hit 12pm and it was time for my tribe to go hunting. I smirked
★Please Vote and Comment it will mean a lot to me★