Me on WATTPAD

I have been addicted to this site since I downloaded this in my tablet.... 

Who would not be when you get to read FREE novels!!!

Some of the stories are not so bad.... 

Some of it are good... 

And some of it are BRILLIANT!!! As in you'll get hooked from sun up to sundown.... which is really Baaaaaaaad.. with a capital B! hahahahahahaha! 

And to think that most of the writers here are novices!

I never really thought that amateur authors here could be so creative.... and considering the age! some of them are really young! 

well peeps..... 

To tell you the truth 

Pihikan talaga ako pagdating sa mga stories....

What I didn't expect is.... there are lots of good stories around here! 

But lately... 

Napapansin ko na parang dumadami ang mga X-rated na stories dito... not to mention the gruesome covers.... 

I mean.. HEY! 

There are lots of minors around here!!!!

PLEASE LANG! wag naman nating i-pollute ang mga isip ng mga bata! 

If you cannot help but write about them.. just please rate your stories properly.... 

Writers are given the gift...

The gift to influence people.....  

Like what our National Hero said centuries ago.... 'THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD' ... What he wrote influenced many Filipinoes that led to the freedom of our country.... 

See? 

We have this kind of power.... 

Question is... 

What kind of influence do we want to be?

A good one? 

Or a bad one? 

The choice is ours.... 

SO PLEASE.... 

BE RESPONSIBLE!!!!!!!

On the other hand..... 

I am very thankful that I discovered this site... not just because of the free stories but I discovered that I am not only a reader.. but I can write as well!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! SURPRISE! SUPRISE! I've only started to write last year... and the very fist story that I wrote in my entire existence  is............. " I LOVE YOU KUYA " 

And I really thank all of you who read my first story... I know it's not perfect.. and still... I have a lot to learn.... 

so the best way to learn is to keep on writing!!!!! 

So no matter how bz I am.. I really try to slow down and write my thoughts just to update my stories.... 

I KNOW I'M ADDICTED TO THIS SITE.... which is realllllyyy baaaaaaaad! hehehehehehe

To the creators of this wonderful site...

KUDOS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!