It can't be

PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END

Rio pov (ohhhhhhhhh)

Little sara you don't have to wait anymore ...
"Rio are you sure you wanna do this"
"Yes even is if means having that mark..." I said.
"Ok it might hurt though"
She started to say words in Greek and i feel my body on the air and I feel pain go through me.
"Rio i have to give it more energy"
"Whatever it takes"
I seen her tense up and I felt a huge shock of pain run through me.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh"
I felt lighting strike my eye.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
I heard the last words from her.
"good luck my son" I can see my mom tears.
"I'll tell her you said hi" after that all I seen was a bright light.

Gem POV

We walked out of the nurses office on right into the middle of a water fight. um ok....
"HEY GEM, ARRON YOU GUYS WANNA JOIN US" Tori yelled excitedly in her two piece.
"wait how are you able to play"
"we just ask the teachers and they said it was fine since we don't have to do anything so are you joining or not"
"but I don't have a swim suit"
"it's ok what size are you"
"2 and half"
"dang your small but I still have one...wait actually 2 both green and white." I know exactly who to give the other one to.
"can I give the other one to nini"
"sure she need something to bring her mood up"
"thanks hey arron you wanna come."
"huh ohh um sure"
Me and arron walked around looking for nini.

Nini POV

When singing class was over I walked out to see my sister with arron....WAIT ARRON
"ARRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOONNNNNNNN" I scream and ran up to him.
"hey nini long time no seen"
"oh gem what's in you hand" I said while looking at the thing in her hand.
"swimsuit tori gave us because they're having a water fight you wanna join them." I looked up at quar he smile at me and nodded.
"sure" gem grab my hand so we can go to change.
"BRB go get changed as well." so they did.

Rio POV

I woke up with a huge headache. I don't know what i'm doing here but I do know this is my room because I seen my leather jacket that I always kept. I got up and took a shower the put on some black pants with my red shoes and shirt. I started walking to a school but I didn't know what school I just follow my heart.
When I got to the school I walked in. Right when I walked in I got sprayed with water.
"WHAT THE HELL" I screamed.
"sorry bro just try to have fun"
"NEXT TIME WARN ME UNLESS YOU WANT TO MEET THE DEVIL HIMSELF"
"hey you don't have to be so mean" a girl with purple hair said.
"I'M NOT MEAN" I walked away.

Nini POV

Me and gem walked out in green and white two piece. As I walked I seen arron and quar walking down toward us with something in their hands.
"guns" quar said. We gave them that really look.
"oh right water powers forgot" arron said. we started walking to the court yard when I seen a boy with wet red hair that was wet and he seem mad.
"hey I'll catch up with you guys later"
I started following the boy.
"can't you just leave me alone"
"um....no look I know somethings up"
"and who said it was your-- ARGHHH" I seen the boy clutch his head and scream. I ran over to him and rub my hand on his neck which made the pain clam down.
"thank you"
"no problem my name is nini"
"mine is Rio" I seen rio eye which I seen was half blind and it had the mark of...
"the mark of pain and death"
How can that be the only person who have a that mark is...it can't be.

HEY MY LITTLE ZODAICS SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL. ANYWAY I HAVE A CONTEST FOR YOU AND I NEED ENOUGH PEOPLE SO I CAN KEEP WRITING. I NEED 2-5 PEOPLE. YOU MUST GIVE ME AN IDEA THAT I CAN USE . IF YOU WIN I WILL NOT ONLY USE YOUR IDEA I WOULD ALSO GIVE YOU A PART IN MY BOOK. SO HERE'S WHAT I NEED.
ZODAIC NAME, ZODAIC COLOR, ZODAIC SIGN, ZODAIC POWERS, ADDITUDE, LOOK, AND ZODAIC GROUP OTHERWISE SAYING JOKEY,MEAN,NICE ETC. SO I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY YOUR BREAK AND GOODLUCK.

POWER TO THE GEMINIS