Chapter 10

{(Y/N)'s Point of view.}

"NYEH HEH HEH! AROUND-SY THE SLIDE!" Papyrus laughed as he chased Frisk around then under a slide. They're probably playing a game of tag. I sat on a bench with Sans as we were talking about what to get Papyrus and Frisk for Christmas. "i think we should get papyrus a scooter."

"What? Why a scooter?" I looked at him. "well, it's papyrus' dream to ride a scooter into the sunset. and once we get out of here and to the surface, he can be able to do it." He chuckled as I kind of laughed at the thought of it. "Well, what about Frisk?" Sans shrugged a bit. "probably legos." He chuckled. "he could defend ourselves from robbers by leaving them in front of the door and on the ground."

"What if we step on them?"

"well, only you and frisk can feel pain. papyrus and i are skeletons." He winked. I looked over at Frisk and saw them fall over. "OH NO! FRISK, ARE YOU OKAY?" Frisk got up and laughed, grabbing Papyrus' leg. "AHH! YOU ARE DEFEATING ME!" Frisk laughed again, as Papyrus playfully fell over. "(y/n)?" I turned my head to Sans. "Yeah Sans?"

"i-i have to tell you s-something... something important..." He looked nervous, what could it be about. "Sure Sans, if it's a problem I could try to help in any way!" Sans has been a little stressed since earlier this morning... I also owe him for comforting me after telling him about my nightmare.

"it's.. well... you probably w-wouldn't... understand it..." I tilted my head and I saw blue tint his face a little bit. "i uh..." He looked down at a soda can on the ground and looked back at me. "i have t-to go buy a soda! y-yeah!"

"What-" Sans walked away quickly and I saw him take money from his pocket. What could be so secretive that he had to keep it from me? We're dating, and I did say I would try to help with all of my power! I saw him further in the distance putting money into a soda machine. "Awww, he won't share his secret with you!" I heard a tiny voice from under the bench and I jumped. "Y-You... You were the voice I heard in Sans' closet!" I looked under the bench and saw a tiny yellow flower with a insane grin. Absolutely nobody should be able to grin that wide. Except for Sans, his grin is adorable.

"Oh, yeah. But he's kept me trapped in there. He's mean." The flower pouted. "Anyways, I know his secret! I could tell you, but you have to get me something!" Oh no, not a bargain. "Okay, fine. What type of object do I have to receive?" I questioned the flower. "You have to give me Sans' journal."

"Sans keeps a journal?"

"Well, it has important information. I have the key to unlock it and I'd like to read it." Do I seriously have to snoop in Sans' stuff? Just to learn his big secret? He wouldn't dare to trust me again! Well, if he caught me that is. "O-Okay. But you have to tell me what his secret is."

"Deal." The flower stuck out a leaf, and I grabbed it with my fingers. "D-Deal." I shook it and when i let go, he went into the ground. I sat up straight and looked at Sans. He was messing with the soda machine, hitting it. "ugh, what the hell?" He started shaking it, making me chuckle how a soda didn't come out yet. I saw his eye glow blue, he swung his hand and the soda machine flew. I REPEAT, THE SODA MACHINE FLEW. IT. FLEW. I didn't know what to do actually. His eye was normal again and I looked to the opposite right as he looked my way. I heard a little click and I looked over again and saw the soda machine back in it's original spot like nothing had happened. He reached down and pulled a soda out.

Did that actually happen, or am I going crazy? But, I have a task to do. I got up and told Papyrus and Frisk that I left something at the house and to tell Sans so he wouldn't be worried. They both nodded and continued their game of tag.

[Timeskip brought to you by Nice Cream. The frozen treat that warms your heart! :D]

{(Y/N)'s Point of View.}

I opened the door to the house. Empty. Empty and dark. Papyrus and Sans' house was usually lively, but when it's empty it looks scary and abandoned. I turned to shut the door, and when I grabbed the knob I felt as if someone was watching me. "Eugh..." I said to myself as I shut and locked the front door. I absolutely don't like it here alone. I turned on the light, the whole house lit up. "Okay.. where is it..." I looked under the couch and in the kitchen then it hit me.

Duh. Sans' journal would be in Sans' room.

I walked upstairs past Papyrus' room, then me and Frisk's room. I looked at Sans' door, studying it. It feels like I'm a robber and I'm in some kind of action movie. All I need is cool, kick-ass action music. I put my hand on the doorknob and turned it, but, it was locked. As I expected. Thank god I carry bobby pins around. Who doesn't? Well, probably a lot of people. I took out a bobby pin and put it in the lock, moving it to unlock it. "C'mon...." I heard a tiny click from the door. "Bingo." This is probably a bad idea.

I grabbed the doorknob and twisted it, opening the door. His room was actually clean for once though. I shut the door and looked in the dressers. The first place I'd look, and, ta-daaaa! Yaaaay. I found it. It was tiny, so it would fit in my pants pocket. I walked to the door and tried to open it but stopped when I heard a low voice.

"(y/n), what are you doing?"