Sorry

So you all might as well just hate me. I haven't updated since before dinosaurs were living. Now I'm back. So are they and even better-with Chris Pratttttttt. I know some of you were looking forward to 'Imagination' but I decided to have more fun. Natasha is a gorgeous woman and its impossible that she have one lover. Like I said before, there us Pietro, Bucky, Thor and more. So Natasha can play hard to get. If her and Steve end up together so soon, the story won't be so good. Imagination will come after Bucky, Pietro, and more. When she realizes she loves Steve. Thanksgiving chapter is coming hopefully by today {12/13/15 happy birthday t-swift} I know Thanksgiving was so long ago, but if we want Christmas, we must have Thanksgiving. I haven't updated because of SCHOOL. I know, stinks. But, not to fear, break is on its way, and SO MANY MORE CHAPTERS AS WELL. Let me know what you want to see. I was thinking, she date one of them, break up then date someone close to that person. Eww, I know she sounds like a slut. Oopppss excuse language. You guys have choices to make. So you want her to date first.....
A.) Steve
B.) Bucky
C.) Thor
D.) Or... You can choose someone different, not even from Marvel. Like Chris Pratt, Ryan Gosling, anyone, age appropriate plz. If you have someone in mind, message me and I will think. I was thinking Grant Gustin. I know, DC but, he's hot. If you were to want someone different, you have to pick someone close to them, if you can't find a close friend, get another person and pretend their bff's. If you want Steve, it would be Bucky, vice versa for Bucky. Also, we should come up with a new name for Thor, I mean Thor is amazing but maybe a real name. Like Liam, Carl, Shawn, Jon. Idk. I like Liam. Thank you guys so much for being here! Luv you guys so muchhhhhhhhhhhhh. Byeee. See you later!