Chapter 12

PLEASE READ!

(Sorry it's so late!)

Hey ya'll, I'm sorry about the slow updates for RR, but my manager/boss asked me to cover Izzy, and since I've finished college Monday just gone; I said yes. So if my updates are slow currently, they will hurry back up soon, I just need some time please?

Also, my Internet box has decided to die at random times, so that is yet another reason why I don't upload as fast as I used to...

Sorry if they aren't fast enough, but you now know why :)

Thank you if you're reading this book still! I love you all, my llama turtles ^_^

Shoutout to MA big brother Matty <3 :D (coincidence that Matty's the character in the book, honestly :P)

Long apology chapter :)

Welcome to Chapter 12! :D

Nate

Once Jane and Eve's day of school sports was over, we all drove home in my mini and Eve's little car; since not all of us could fit in the one car anymore.

"So, how's the girlfriend?" Leo teased, poking my shoulder from behind me.

I frowned, looking back at him for a second before looking back at the road. "I don't have a girlfriend, Leo,"

"Eve?" Danny joined in, wiggling his eyebrows next to me.

"Oh, and what about your little crush," I turned left into our street.

"Don't change the subject," Matt piped up.

"Who's my crush, Nate?" Danny asked, his cheeks ever so slightly pink.

"Jane," I turned off the engine, undoing my seatbelt before hopping inside the house after the girls.

Danny's jaw dropped for a few seconds before snapping it shut and jogging inside after me.

We all sat down on the sofa while the girls got changed into their normal clothes again and got the dirt and clingy sweat off them.

"How about we make a cake, ya know, since we're going to my parent's house?" Matt suggested, and Leo rolled his eyes with a grin.

"Yeah," Leo chipped in, still grinning. "Just one problem: we can't cook to save Bob the Red Panda's life from-"

"Okay, what the hell?" Matt laughed.

"Hyper much?" I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Nope," Leo popped the 'p', sticking his tongue out a me. "Baby I was born this way,"

We all burst out laughing, before setting to work on the most difficult task known to men: baking.

Eve

Finally, Jane and I were clean and sweat free, in our comfy clothes. For Jane, this meant black leggings and her loose One Direction's 'Take Me Home' album artwork T-shirt over a black vest top; and for me, good old fashions sweatpants and a comedic 'Sith Happens' Star Wars T-shirt.

We had completely different tastes in music, but were best friends.

My calm mood changed when we walked out our bedroom door to find the boys in the kitchen, having a food fight with eggs and flour. Well, when I say 'boys' I mean Danny and Nate; as Matt and Leo were cowering behind the sofa.

"Stop bullying the food! It's supposed to be eaten not murdered you sheep!" Matt yelled, right after Danny got slapped in the face with a generous handful of flour.