First Date

TRACES POV

"I love you too trace." Jackie said. we broke our hug, "I'm taking you on a first date, tonight." i said and looked at her. "Really?! yes okay! *cough* i mean, like when?" she asked and chuckled. i laughed too. "How about ill come back around seven?" i asked as i grabbed her hands. "sounds good." she said and smiled. i smiled back. " okay so, ill go so you can get ready." i said. "Okay" she said. i walked down stair said goodbye to her mom and left. i got in my car and turned on103.3, they stared playing 'Black Parade' by My Chemical Romance. i sang along, man thats a long song. I guess the person playing the music at the station has to take a shit. with a song do long they can take one then get back before the songs over. i got to my house and walked inside. i looked at the clock, 5:00. Okay i got 2 hours to get ready. I took off my jacket and got ready to get in the shower. I started to play my mix of Falling in reverse before i got in though. i like to listen to music in the shower. i got out and wrapped a towel around my waist. i walked to my room and looked in my closet. i picked out my black skinny jeans, black V-neck shirt, my denim cutoff vest, my regular black shoes, a black belt, and my usual cross necklace, and sunglasses. i looked in the mirror and messed with my hair. i looked pretty good. (as always -AliaBiersack) i looked at the clock, 6:30.

JACKIES POV

*Jackie getting ready*

He walked out the door and i heard him say bye to my mom then i looked out my window as he got in his car. i looked at the clock, almost 5:00. i got in the shower and freshened up. i got out and wrapped my towel around my body and walked to my dresser, i pulled out my black lacey-tank-top, black bra, black skinny jeans, red belt, red vans, and my red denim cut off vest. i walked over to my desk were i had my chair and mirror. i sat down and started to do my hair. i curled my hair and then brushed it threw. it looked nice. i looked nice. I looked at my nose ring, do i want this one or my silver one? hmmm. ill stick with black. its kinda quiet. i turned on my music and started to do my makeup. 'Throne' by Bring Me The Horizon. i put on a layer of jet black eyeliner some mascara and blood red lipstick. i looked in the mirror, in the top left corner on my mirror i have picture of Bella and I. "I hope you can see this Bella, i know you'd be proud. i didnt get any mascara on my skin." i said and kinda laughed. *(flash back to when we where 13) "Come on itll look good. bella said as she came after me with the tube of mascara. "Are you sure?" i said taking the tube. "yes look at me" she said posing, i giggled and took the brush out f the tube. i looked in my mirror and tried putting it on. it was terrible, all over my eyelids. she started laughing her butt off and i was yelling at her. "You said it would look good. come on, your so mean bella." i yelled. then we were both laughing.) I kinda laughed at myself in the mirror. "You'd also be proud of me for going out with my dream guy." i said. its true hes been my dream boy ever since Metro Station became a band in 2009. i stood up and took out my black sharpie from my dresser. next to the picture on the mirror i wrote "Seventeen Forever." and put the sharpie back in my desk. i looked at the clock 6:30. I did a few touch ups, i put on like 3 band bacelets on each arm and my red Black Veil Brides guitar-pick necklace. i looked good. surprisingly. I looked at the clock again, 6:50. He could be here any minute. i looked in my closet and pulled out my black purse that had silver chains all over it. then the door bell rang.

i ran down stairs and took a quick look in the mirror that we have by the door, i messed my hair a little, and opened the door. God he looked great. "Hey beautiful." he said and smiled. "Hey." i said and smiled. "Where do you think your going?" My mother said walking into the room. "Im just taking her out for dinner." Trace said and looked at her. "What if i say no?" she said. "Your not the boss of me. I'm 21, I'm not your little girl anymore." i said and waited for her to answer. "No but your living in my house." she said. "Only cause mine burned down. You not stopping me." i said and gave her an evil stare. "No. No daughter of mine is going with someone like him." she said."Hey!" Trace said. "Oh, go fuck yourself"i said. she started to walk to us. "RUN!" Trace said and grabbed my hand. we got in his car and backed out of the driveway and sped off. "God i cant stand her." i said. "I see why, its okay now. its just me." he said. "Ya, way better now." i said and blushed. we drove for about a half hour and then pulled into the parking lot of a Texas Road House. "This okay?" he asked. "Ya, I haven't eaten here in forever." i said. we got out of the car and walked to the door. they gave us our seats and ordered. the waitress took our order and walked away. "hope your hungry" Trace said and looked at me. "Yes, i havent eaten all day." i said and looked right back. i looked past Trace and saw this older couple looking at Traces Tattoos in discust. i shot them a dirty look. i guess Trace saw me because he turned around to see what i was looking at. when they say the tattoos, and peircings on his face they looked even more shocked. He flipped them off and turned back around. i couldnt help but laugh. "Fucking critics." he said and laughed too. he started to look at his tattoos. "There not that bad are they?" he asked. "Fuck no, i love them." i said. "really? thanks." he said and smiled at his arms. "yes espeiacally the feathers, and the stay gold. well fuck i love them all." i said and smiled at him. he smiled back, "Can i see your tattoo?" he asked and looked at my arm. so i showed him. "It says 'Never Again'" i said and looked at it. "Why did you get that?" Trace asked and looked at me. "Because until i was 16 my father was abusive because he drank. but he went to rehab and he got better. after we became really close so we both got this tattoo." i said and looked at it some more. "What happend" i didnt see him at your house." Trace said, "He killed himself on him and my moms 20th aniversery because my mother told him she didnt want to be with him anymore." i sad and looked up at him. "Jackie, I'm so sorry." Trace said , "Dont be." i said and shook my head. "I just cant wait till she dies off." i said. he just looked at me "dont say that" he said and grabbed my hand. "Your right." i said. "well at least theres not really anything else in my life sad to talk about about anymore. and you know pretty much everything about me." i said and smiled. "well thats good, but now its time for you to learn all about me." he said and smiled. "Okay, im listening." i said and smiled. he told me about how he was adopted by his dad Billy Cyrus, When he got some of his tattoos, there first show, why he wanted to start the band, and pretty much his life story like i told him. then the food came. we ate, i got so full. i felt like i was gonna explode. Trace paid for mine even though i told him not too. I really like him, no not like, love.

***************************************************************************************************

the second part of the first date will be posted in the next update! hope you like it!