At Hakeem's House

The next day

I was on my way to Hakeem's house, apparently he needed help with some music and he couldn't ask mom for help because she was away on a business trip. She didn't specify where she was going or what she was doing, which wasn't anything new, but she added that it was important and that she'd be back at least by the end of today. This left Hakeem by himself with no help whatsoever, and he asked me for some assistance. 

I flashed myself a look in the mirror; I was wearing a white tee blue ripped jeans combat boot leather jacket and a scarf. Once I felt I looked great I went down stairs to my car and drove to his house.

I got there fairly quickly, considering his house isn't too far away from mines. He'd given me a key the day before, and I used it to get in. I Walked around, and found myself in his recording studio. 

"Yoo what are doing, you can't walking in opening doors like this ya place" Hakeem said to me

"I do what I want, besides you gave me the key" I said as I  closed the door behind me.

"Well not here this ain't Empire, and you still should have rang, you rude as light skin " Hakeem said, he turned around from mixing some tape.  

"Little boy who are you talking to" I said looking around as if there was another person in the room, "Because I know you're not talking to me"

"I'm talking to you" Hakeem said, making his way over from across the room. He pushed me with his right arm, playfully. 

I smirked "oh so that the game you want to play" I said while taking my jacket off. 

"come on baby boy" Hakeem said smirking back

I charged for him and he, in return, charged back. We fought for dominance trying to get each other on the floor. He wrapped his arms around my waist and unfortunately by doing that, got me on the floor. He flipped me on the floor, and climbed on top of me, with the biggest triumphant grin. I forgot how strong he was; we hadn't wrestled like this since we were kids. "Still wanna try to be rude in other people's houses? Huh?" I laughed at him, "Don't get so cocky" I pushed him off me with all the force I could muster, and then we began to roll on the ground again. It was me on top, and than him, it repeated like that for a couple minutes. It wasn't until I side jabbed him in the stomach causing him to recoil a bit. I maneuvered myself with quick pace and found myself on top of him, pinning both his arms arms to the ground. I hovered over him, breathing hard. He was breathing just as hard as I was. I found myself staring deep into his brown eyes. I was entranced by them. He stared right back at me, and we were like that for a couple of long moments. Something  came over me in one instant. I don't know if it was the adrenaline or the look on his face, but I leaned over and pressed my lips into his.  

I kissed him I felt him shiver under me a bit. I took that as him recoiling from the kiss, and I instantly had regretted what I had done.  Instantly, I tried to let go of the kiss, but he kissed back. I was surprised, but I didn't stop him. Instead, I followed his lead, and proceeded to grab both his hands with mine, and pinned him on the ground.  I deepen the kiss, and then bite his lip. He gasps into the kiss, giving me a perfect opportunity to stick my tongue in. Our tongues tangle in a dance of dominance, as I hear him moan under me. Eventually, it becomes too much for the both of us and we both let go. We're breathing hard, both of us. We're looking at each other now, looks filled with lust...and maybe a hint of regret.