0.1 - strange introductions

My arms were pinned to the wall as the vampire bared his teeth at me, intending to scare me. I only smirked, which wasn't the reaction he was going for.

"Every single one is so stupid." I mumbled before smashing my head against his, making him step back letting go on my arms.

I press the button inside my jacket and point it at his head, seconds later the stake shot out and went straight through. First falling to his knees, then to the floor I smiled victoriously.

I wiped the blood off my head before going into my car and stuffing the body into the trunk. I wasn't a messy killer. Starting up the car and drove off the the abandoned building a couple blocks down.

I threw the three bodies into the stage room on the other side of the building where many dead vampire bodies were being held. I closed the door and walked off, gor into my car and drove to the other side of town.

I entered the large house and went up to my room, shutting the door and laying on my bed. I was way too exhausted to do anything. Tonight was light work, but still tired me.

"I still find it really offensive that you kill my kind. Yet you live with me." A voice spoke making me sit up.

"Yeah, but the difference is that I don't want to kill you." I smirked and crossed my legs, patting a space on the bed for him to sit.

"And I'm greatful for that." He assured. I spun around and laid my back against his chest.

"Still can't believe I'm in love with you." I confessed, making him flick my forehead.

"Don't worry, I'm still wrapping it around my head that you won't kill me in the night." I gasped lightly but smiled.

"I promised, I always keep my promises." His hand rested on my shoulder. I started to doze.

"I know you do."

"Night Stefan." I mumbled.

"Goodnight Robin."

---

Waking up the next day lead me to the coolness of the section beside me, indicating I was alone in the room. Stripping from my clothes and hopping into the shower felt nice.

I saw someone coming closer, knowing who it was and groaned. "Damon step away." He chuckle filled the room.

"But I just want to see you." He said innocently.

"Not while I'm naked you idiot, now go away." My head popped out from behind the curtian.

"Please?" I shook my head.

"Go before I stab you." He backed off with a smirk and dissappeared into the other room.

I finished with my shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I went into my room to see Stefan standing there.

"Damon did it again didn't he?" He sighed but kept a small smirk on his face.

"Yes, but I didn't show anything." I said. I gave him a one armed hug before giving him a light peck before walking over to my closet.

I looked through my clothes, but soon feeling hands on my waist and lips against my neck. I breathed a laugh.

"Come on Stefan, we can't be late for school." I tried getting him off before he just turned me around to face him, his hands on either side of my face.

"But we haven't miss one day of school yet. Why not today?" He whined lowly.

"Because." I trailed off picking a random shirt from a hanger, "I want to go."