Hyung.

I woke up in a hospital bed to the smell of alcohol. I blinked thinking it was all a dream but when I looked under my shirt and saw the patch over the place where I had just gotten shot. My mom woke up from what it looks like she was sleeping. "AIGOO JUNGKOOK YOU SCARED ME HOW ARE YOU FEELING BABY!" more of my family members swarmed around my bed until I could see was faces of my brothers and sisters. It was quiet I looked around, eyes flashing between familiar faces. Then it hit me before I could ask the question that was on my mind. I felt the warm tears rush down my face everyone felt uncomfortable when I tried to get up but got hit with a wave of pain and fell back down crying. Breathing hurt really bad due to the gunshot wound. "Jungkook" my oldest brother Jin said "T-the gunshot hit you two inches above your heart, you're going to have to stay in the hospital for a while and do physical therapy." I felt a lump in my throat "Also.." my other hyung Namjoon started "They found a lump in your throat and it's thyroid cancer." I honestly never felt so crushed in my life I was fine 48 hours ago but now I'm in the hospital barely able to move and- "Where is Jimin" I managed to choke out. "He's-"My mom began "No I want to see him." She nodded and sent everyone away from my bed and went to get a doctor. When she came back the doctor had rolled in a wheelchair and some nurses helped me in my chair. Many of my siblings refused to look at me in this state but I couldn't care at the moment. Before we left my room the doctor told me I had to wear an oxygen tank and to not take it off. I didn't like it, it was uncomfortable and it made me feel weak. I was being wheeled out of my hospital room I grabbed onto Jin-hyung's sleeve and he came along with me.

Jin's P.O.V

Jungkook pulled on my sleeve and I felt how weak he actually was. I grabbed his hand and walked down the hall with him. When the door opened he let go of my hand and covered his mouth. Jimin's body was connected to multiple machines and he was asleep, in a coma. My mother wheeled him closer and Jungkook took his hand and touched his hand to his head and started to wail. My mom ran out the room also crying so it was just me and Jungkook. He was crying so hard he didn't notice when he peed himself. I could almost fall to my knees for him. I walked over to him and kissed him on his head. He looked down and looked up at me and said "Hyung." Voice shaking and a wet face, "It's alright Kookie, let's get you cleaned up okay?" he nodded and I got a blanket from Jimins closet and put it on his lap and wiped the floor quickly "Ready?" I asked? He just looked at Jimin's chest rising and falling back down. "We'll come back I promise" He nodded and slowly let go of Jimin's hand and I wheeled him to the bathroom and cleaned him up. When we went back to Jimin's room he seemed better, he still cried but he managed to stop from time to time. I asked if he wanted to be alone but he wanted me to stay, Jungkook told Jimin about his accident and how I helped him clean up in the bathroom. I can say I choked up from watching Jimin and Jungkook but whatever the future brings I hope Jungkook and Jimin will be alright.